News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Hampton '09 Remembered

Started by rowjimmy, July 25, 2011, 09:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: justjezmund on March 06, 2014, 10:03:47 AM
Happy anniversary to the only 3.0 Fluffhead that matters.

lol.
RR one wasnt bad! with the DEG teases

sunrisevt

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on March 06, 2014, 09:12:35 AM
meh. Hampton '13 was better.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard 

True that. But of the two, I'm glad I caught the reunion shows.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Itsnotanexperience

VA $l!m

WAS A COLD DAY IN NOVEMENBERRRRR, OR WAS IT JUNE/?
AYE, TWAS THERE WE ALL HAD A DRINK AND SPARKLEING WATER UNTIL THE SUNS SET OVER THE LAND, THE MOTHER SHIP EXPOUNGED HER WAYU INT THE COSMOS, YET WE ALL SECRETLY SUBMITTED TO THE PRESENCE OF THE UNKOWN.... :? :-o :rockout: :evil: :sbw: :tte: :wtu: :crazy: :clap: :police: :mrgreen: :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :beerbang: :rawk: :beers: :frustrated: :samurai: :syf: :phish: :music: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :banana:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

hahahah epic pics!
lope, ramzilla, Aug, RJ, Reddrum in there
what an epic weekend that was.

antelope19

Hard to believe.......

It was an unseasonably warm weekend in the Hampton area for early March.  Old friends reunited and new friends I had just met all there for a good time with absolutely no expectations and no idea what was going to happen.  We were all just happy to be there, with tickets in hand.............I still get goosebumps when I hear Trey play the opening notes of Fluffhead and the crowd goes absolutely bonkers.  They nailed the whole tune.  That was just the icing at that point.  I'm pretty sure my face hurt for weeks after from smiling so much and laughing so hard at everyone.  It's quite possibly the loudest crowd I've ever been a part of.....It's a toss up between this show, Spectrum '99 and the recent Orioles home playoff game against the Yankees.  All three are very special evenings that are forever ingrained in my head.  If you're having a rough day, just watch the first 4 minutes......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YfzFBjdB4k&feature=youtu.be&t=43s
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

Its funny, 2.0 was chasing fluff
now in 3.0 its not even a big deal when they bust that out

rowjimmy

Marmar

if anyone is interested....contact me for amazing 9 cam footage.....blu-ray....100GB....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Caravan2001

Bump....

Not sure why I never asked Mar about his 9 cam vid he mentions above, but I just watched a few diff multi cams of the Fluffhead. Goddamn is it awesome.  Probably the loudest crowd I have ever been in.  It still gives me goosebumps when I listen to one of the FOBs.  When Trey goes into the lead during the climax, it's like, well, a climax.  So the best. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 06, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
When Trey goes into the lead during the climax, it's like, well, a climax.  So the best. 

mbw