News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Started by tet, August 07, 2021, 03:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the Likes?

11 (55%)
Dislike
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: August 10, 2021, 03:15:12 PM

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

tet

-Phish

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Unfortunately my brain has been conditioned to want to hit like.

Yes it's totally lame but recently I'd actually been feeling like it was a missing feature here. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

imo it's better than quote posting "this"

tet

the karma thing was a plugin, the data may still be there but it's not yet compatible with this new version. it may come back, dunno.

Likes was on by default so I left it. let's see how this poll ends up.
-Phish

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mbw on August 07, 2021, 10:15:41 PMimo it's better than quote posting "this"

It is, but I don't like "like" on the 'paug.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

O, and there is no "like" thingy on the desktop version.

ETA My bad. Of course there isn't with your own posts....
Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy