News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Everyshow in Circulation Hard drive B&P

Started by CRAZYED, May 19, 2008, 05:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phishfan

again as other people have stated: thanks Ed! really a lot of nice work.

question for everyone who has gotten a drive filled by Ed: would anyone be willing to fill my hard drive with the shows that Ed gave to you?

khalpin

If you'd like a 500 Gb drive filled with mp3s shoot me a PM. I'd be glad to help out.

edit: that offer is open to anyone, btw

postjack

Hi All!

I'm requesting a favor from anyone who is willing to copy Crazy Ed's FLAC hard drive(s) for me.  I'd be more then happy to pass the favor on if anyone has the time to help me out.

I am obviously new to this community, but I heard about Ed's big bad drive of phishy FLAC from a Phish-centric listserv I am a member of.

Thanks!

-Jack from Mobile, AL
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

kellerb

cjfogt

Hey all....I to a'm writing this post to try and find someone who has crazyed's phish archives.If someone can help me out I would gladly return the favor to someone so we can all have this to listen to.THANKS :phish: PHAN

khalpin

Quote from: cjfogt on January 03, 2009, 01:57:10 PM
Hey all....I to a'm writing this post to try and find someone who has crazyed's phish archives.If someone can help me out I would gladly return the favor to someone so we can all have this to listen to.THANKS :phish: PHAN
FLAC or mp3?

cjfogt

EndEyeSeaEwe

!! Found this corner of the forum because I was feeling nostalgic for bubble mailers and handwritten j-cards after the (messy) ticket sales today -- Ed, what a project! The archivist in me just pulled a joy muscle.  :banana:

Would anyone be willing to fill a b&p for the FLAC version for me?

I'll pledge up front to clone them for the next 2 people interested after I get them.

phatyphil

I too would be interested in acquiring this if anyone still has it going.  I'm afraid to say it, but mp3s work for me and my iPod.   I was just laughing the other day about all my dusty stacks of shn/flac cds and dvds taking up space.  Just message me I guess, thanks in advance.
-Phil

Blaise

Don't know how I missed this but damn Ed, you are the man!

I love how everything is flac and your rationale for picking certain sources. Your the man. +k

EndEyeSeaEwe

CrazyEd has offered to clone the flac drives for me.

Keeping with my pledge, I will return the favor once I get them back :phish: for 2 folks who pm me with interest...

:phish: :clap:

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

If there is anyone out there who would like to do a B&P out there in flac let me know. Thanks!!!

Superfreakie

I can but it would have to be in flac and shn. I do not convert my older shn's to flac nor add metatags...everything is as it was originally seeded. Also you would have to send the drive to Canada (25$approx.)....but I know people who would vouch for me if that is needed.  Shoot me a PM if interested.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

Superfreakie, thank you so much. Are shn files a bit larger? If so does everything still fit on two 750 gig hard drives? I definitely appreciate the offer, but I would prefer to get CrazyEd's flac files and not have to ship out of the US. If I dont get any offers in a couple weeks I'll take you up on your generous offer, thanks so much! Also I have no reason not to trust you so no need for anyone to vouch for you. Again, thanks so much!

Superfreakie

Quote from: SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy on February 06, 2009, 10:20:10 PM
Superfreakie, thank you so much. Are shn files a bit larger? If so does everything still fit on two 750 gig hard drives? I definitely appreciate the offer, but I would prefer to get CrazyEd's flac files and not have to ship out of the US. If I dont get any offers in a couple weeks I'll take you up on your generous offer, thanks so much! Also I have no reason not to trust you so no need for anyone to vouch for you. Again, thanks so much!

Nope, the difference in size between shn and flac is negligible. I am just someone who doesn`t like to change things so that I can then seed the originals as well as co-seed. I don`t want to take a chance at screwing up the pool. Right now I have 1993 to 2004 on a one terabyte drive and the earlier years on another drive. In total I would guess it to be 1250 but I can`t give you an exact number because there are videos interspersed in there. Also to ship from coast to coast in the states is as expensive to ship to Canada depending on where you are in the States. I am in Quebec so if you live on the east coast it is not that expensive.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.