News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

No Kuroda in Hampton Rumor put to rest!

Started by antelope19, October 06, 2008, 04:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Is Kuroda going to be there for these shows?  I know it is probably assumed, but isn't he a busy man these days? 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick

Apparently it was reported by Jonathan Schwartz on Sirius that CK5 will not be part of the '09 Phish Hampton shows.

GBL

Quote from: mattstick on October 06, 2008, 04:34:00 PM

Apparently it was reported by Jonathan Schwartz on Sirius that CK5 will not be part of the '09 Phish Hampton shows.

weak..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

antelope19

Think this'll have any affect on ticket prices on ebay?   :lol:  Lets hope this turns out better than vegas. 

G. Augusto

antelope19

Yeah, can I take back my place in the lottery?   :wink:

bluecaravan521

No Kuroda? I wonder why...maybe Black Crowes obligations?
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

tet

SER. 

i entered the lottery with the assumption that ALL of  :phish: will be there.  CK5 is most certainly part of  :phish: 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Hicks

Doesn't CK have an assistant that knows all the cues though?

I mean apparently not since they brought the DMB guy in for Vegas 04 but you would think that after all these years he would have a right hand man that could step in. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Undermind

Has anybody else heard anything about this?  This would really really SUCK!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

drvinestein

VA $l!m

anyone truely bothered by this can sell me their ticket. i dont care personally. :-D
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

whyweigh5.0

that bites
but I havent heard anything about this.  He IS around, I know that.  He was at the wedding gig
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/