News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3/6/09 Wish List

Started by Undermind, October 12, 2008, 08:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

so this is what the set-list game has evolved into...
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

sophist

Quote from: mattstick on October 12, 2008, 10:39:31 PM

Back to the first post in this thread, I would seriously consider walking out on any show that had Vultures followed by My Soul deep in the second set.

Glowstick -> Trey's face  :wink:  :evil:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Declan

Quote from: Sophist on October 12, 2008, 11:30:27 PM
Quote from: mattstick on October 12, 2008, 10:39:31 PM

Back to the first post in this thread, I would seriously consider walking out on any show that had Vultures followed by My Soul deep in the second set.

Glowstick -> Trey's face  :wink:  :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Stand UP!!!!  STAND UP!!!!! STAND UP AND KU---fuck"
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

Guyute

A nice Hood and maybe end the third night with Coil.  For some reason Coil with the outtake after a run just feels like a nice smooth ending to me, ala 10/31/94
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

bluecaravan521

Fluffhead
Nothing more, nothing less
New songs would be great, but IMO they have to be gradual with that

Bring the h33t boys
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

rowjimmy

Quote from: jedifunk on October 12, 2008, 11:16:10 PM
i like vultures & my soul......

in the first set

Of separate shows.

blatboom

Quote from: Guyute on October 13, 2008, 12:18:20 AM
A nice Hood and maybe end the third night with Coil.  For some reason Coil with the outtake after a run just feels like a nice smooth ending to me, ala 10/31/94

gotta play Friday to end the run.  I mean that song is perfect for the occasion..

mattstick

Didn't they end the Hampton '03 run with Friday?

I got it, if you didn't get it, maybe you will someday.

antelope19

My wish list includes one thing, and one thing only.  A ticket.  If I'm in there, I don't give 2 shits what they play.  It'll be so much fun it doesn't really matter to me. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

Quote from: mattstick on October 13, 2008, 09:41:10 AM

Didn't they end the Hampton '03 run with Friday?

I got it, if you didn't get it, maybe you will someday.

yeah, that was sorta the point of my joke.  And no, I doubt I'll ever get it.

redrum

Quote from: jedifunk on October 12, 2008, 10:37:01 PM
Quote from: mattstick on October 12, 2008, 10:29:42 PM

My only hope is that people stop making "fake Hampton setlists/what will they open with/what songs will they play" threads by then.
i agree.. stop already

i had fun making my list you fucking haters.  :evil:

who's got my heady 3/7/09 Wish List thread?  :-P
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Meaty!

i'll play

I: The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Run Like An Antelope > Sanity > Run Like An Antelope > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday, Axilla > Carini > Sand, Dirt, Wilson, Timber Ho

II: The Curtain With > The Great Curve, NO2 > Quadrophonic Toppling > Kung, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, Lifeboy, Ghost > Leprechaun > Ghost

E: Mike's Song > Slipknot > Split Open and Melt

redrum

cool. i enjoy seeing what people would request if they could call the whole show.
it's interesting to see the variety and difference of what others are into.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

PhishPhan

As long as I get my YEM... :|

gimmetela

Quote from: antelope19 on October 13, 2008, 09:44:47 AM
My wish list includes one thing, and one thing only.  A ticket.  If I'm in there, I don't give 2 shits what they play.  It'll be so much fun it doesn't really matter to me. 

i'm the same...a ticket, an airline ticket, and maybe a fellow 'pauger to hitch a ride with to the coliseum complete with a couple brews in the lot....that's my wish list.
it doesn't matter to me what they play as long as they bring it.