News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Can't rip!

Started by jephrey, January 10, 2009, 02:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

So I have 2 discs that I can't rip into iTunes or anywhere...  My computer won't even recognize that they're discs.

Trampled By Lambs and Pecked By the Dove - If anyone has successfully ripped a lossless copy of this, I'd appreciate if you could get it to me.  I do own the disc, I just can't put it on my pod...

Same for Gordon Kottke 66 steps.  I can't put that on my ipod either.

I own both discs and can prove it...  Does anyone have a digital copy of either of these that I could use?  Lossless?

Thanks.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jasonsobel

The Kottke/Gordon - 66 Steps disc had some strange computer program (DRM) type thing pop up as soon as I stuck it into my computer.  and as soon as it popped up, I hit the eject button.  I didn't want to deal with that crap (or ever stick that CD into my computer again).  Strange stuff, I tell you.  So I played the disc on my regular CD player and used the digital output to send to my recording deck.  tracked it out in CD Wave, compressed to FLAC, and I was good to go :)

PM sent
sing me back home before I die