News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nab

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 08, 2009, 08:33:17 PM
melt - pretty safe, trey had some low tone jam going for a sec that coulda been dope, but he pulled back to straight noodlin, pretty good though
heavy things -  i'll admit im a fan, sounds good

::wonders if anyone else is playing along or cares::

I feel the same way about SOAM.

I'm not a fan, but last nights Heavy Things was probably the best I've heard so far.

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 08, 2009, 08:33:17 PM
melt - pretty safe, trey had some low tone jam going for a sec that coulda been dope, but he pulled back to straight noodlin, pretty good though
heavy things -  i'll admit im a fan, sounds good

::wonders if anyone else is playing along or cares::

im listening! the melt was definitely sick being there the lights were absolutely nuts but the jam could have gotten a bit more exploratory, once again most of the playing was "safe" IMHO

justjezmund

Still playing mirth I kinda dug the straight forward melt
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

nab

Phish

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity, Wilson, Foam, Bathtub Gin, Undermind, AC/DC Bag, My Friend, My Friend,

Stash419

Just a man for a mind for victory and an arm like a fucking cannon!

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 08, 2009, 08:37:14 PM
My friend

girlfriend will be bummed, thats the only phish song she knew and didnt get to hear it last night haha oh well

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

newplanet7

It would be better if they played some of these tunes rather than just whipping out a best of.
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 08, 2009, 08:37:14 PM
My friend

:-)
the "lights the fuse" section is one of the best personifications of lyrics to music there is

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: newplanet7 on March 08, 2009, 08:39:27 PM
It would be better if they played some of these tunes rather than just whipping out a best of.

yeah i think thats just gonna be the theme for this weekend

thechad

Quote from: newplanet7 on March 08, 2009, 08:39:27 PM

Agreed, but I think (hope) that will come this summer.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

khalpin

Quote from: nab on March 08, 2009, 08:34:46 PM

I'm not a fan, but last nights Heavy Things was probably the best I've heard so far.
Yeah, Heavy Things was the best I've heard, as well.  Going into this weekend,  I never thought I'd be saying that!