News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Rich doesn't "allow" smites?

Started by G. Augusto, March 28, 2009, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

That's pretty weak.
But he "allows" karma?
What's the point in this karma/smite biz if we can't use it?
I like to smite Rich because I think he is a worthless asshole.
What gives, mods?
a

khalpin

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 28, 2009, 08:38:49 PM
That's pretty weak.
But he "allows" karma?
What gives, mods?
a
You can smite me instead, if it eases your mind.

G. Augusto

Quote from: khalpin on March 28, 2009, 08:58:25 PM
That's pretty weak.
But he "allows" karma?
What gives, mods?
a

You still allow smites?!

khalpin

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 28, 2009, 09:00:26 PM
Quote from: khalpin on March 28, 2009, 08:58:25 PM
That's pretty weak.
But he "allows" karma?
What gives, mods?
a

You still allow smites?!
I think so. I've tried many times to smite myself, but I can't figure out how.   :|

Caravan2001

G. Augusto

rowjimmy

No idea. That's a Server Team Level change.

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 28, 2009, 09:10:19 PM
Quote from: caravan2001 on March 28, 2009, 09:09:06 PM
smites are so eighties.....

I thought that was Coke?

Watching Hard Day's Night today with my daughters and I had to refrain from rofl when John attempts the snort the bottle of coca cola on the train.

thechad

I didn't even know it was an option to turn off smites.  If each of us has the option of turning them off, there isn't a point in having them.  Turning them off is weak, however.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

blatboom

Quote from: thechad on March 28, 2009, 09:31:11 PM
I didn't even know it was an option to turn off smites.  If each of us has the option of turning them off, there isn't a point in having them.  Turning them off is weak, however.

they're not exactly turned off.. just maxed out at like -65,000.

:roll:

fauxpaxfauxreal

That's pretty weak.
But he "allows" karma?
What gives, mods?
a

Can Tet set it so you can smite me 3 x a day to account for the diminishment in your smiting pleasure?

guyforget

What gives, mods?
a

Only 2 of us can edit things like karma.  So, it was either myself, or tet.  

My two cents is that karma, and threads about karma, are childish crap and I could turn it off tomorrow and never miss it.  Not reading another thread or receiving another PM about karma cant come too soon.  

This is me being nice about it.  

-AD_

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: guyforget on March 28, 2009, 11:14:51 PM
What gives, mods?
a

My two cents is that karma, and threads about karma, are childish crap and I could turn it off tomorrow and never miss it.  Not reading another thread or receiving another PM about karma cant come too soon. 

Agreed!!! I come here to chat about my phavorite band and try to find some simple smiles and laughs from other peoples posts... and all this karma/smite thing seems to bring about is bickering... I get enough bickering throughout the passing weeks... Who really wants to find it when they visit with fellow peeps here...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

thechad

What gives, mods?
a

My two cents is that karma, and threads about karma, are childish crap and I could turn it off tomorrow and never miss it.  Not reading another thread or receiving another PM about karma cant come too soon.  

People PM you about karma, jesus, now that's the most pathetic and sad thing I have heard in a while. I don't think that turning it off is the answer, just maybe growing up and moving on from the third grade would solve their problems.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: thechad on March 28, 2009, 11:51:26 PM
What gives, mods?
a

People PM you about karma, jesus, now that's the most pathetic and sad thing I have heard in a while. I don't think that turning it off is the answer, just maybe growing up and moving on from the third grade would solve their problems.

Just for the record, I have never PM'd a mod about negative karma.

I might be a jack ass, but I'm not a fuckin' whiner.

thechad