News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Breakin Bad on AMC

Started by VA $l!m, April 06, 2009, 12:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Minor

Hulu is a website for TV show reruns.  It may be on there.  I haven't looked.  I think it's just hulu.com

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Mr Minor on April 14, 2009, 12:11:26 PM
Hulu is a website for TV show reruns.  It may be on there.  I haven't looked.  I think it's just hulu.com

great website. it is jsut hulu.com

there's also fancast.com... you can find most anything on there...
hulu only carries what the actual channel's websites carry on their own sites.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

cactusfan

finally started watching this. rented season 1, grabbing torrents of season 2. almost caught up.

great show. i always though bryan cranston was a guy to watch after malcolm in the middle. even in that show, he had something going on. glad someone found such a perfect role for him.

just watched the bob odenkirk episode. hilarious. i'm sure they were inspired by some of his mr. show characters when they thought up the lawyer.

as for the burned up teddy bear we've seen a couple clips of... i only know of one swimming pool, and it's walt's. i'm just assuming that by the end of this season he's the major drug lord in town-- and someone blows up his house. but we shall see...

VA $l!m

its funny how natural this guy can make use of the word "YO". its uncanny and i love ever time he says it.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Undermind

Quote from: VA slim on May 09, 2009, 09:42:35 PM
its funny how natural this guy can make use of the word "YO". its uncanny and i love ever time he says it.

True! And he has a hottie new qirlfriend!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

VA $l!m

Quote from: deuce2_420 on May 09, 2009, 09:48:32 PM
Quote from: VA slim on May 09, 2009, 09:42:35 PM

True! And he has a hottie new qirlfriend!

QFMFT!!  :-o

Ri©h

Jesse is the man, yo!   :-D

sophist

Last night's episode was pretty good to me.  The scene in the hardware store was hilarious to me. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

yeah, shit is heatin up, nxt week looks like its gonna be a nice chaotic epi.

ytowndan

I just borrowed the first season from a friend, and I watched the pilot episode last night.  Freakin awesome show!

I've only seen the first episode so far, but I think it's one of the best "black comedies" I've ever seen.  I can't wait to get caught up.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Ri©h

Quote from: ytowndan on May 14, 2009, 08:47:51 PM
I just borrowed the first season from a friend, and I watched the pilot episode last night.  Freakin awesome show!

I've only seen the first episode so far, but I think it's one of the best "black comedies" I've ever seen.  I can't wait to get caught up.

Dude, this show gets dark and nasty at some points. One episode this season really gripped me. When you get to it you'll understand. I don't want to be a spoiler but it involves some whacked out junkie tweekers and a kid. Heavy duty episode.

This show has me by the nads. I love it.  8-)

ytowndan

Well that was addicting.  I finished the first season in like two days.   :lol:

Guess I gotta catch up online with season two. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Rift

STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY!
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

VA $l!m

last weeks ep. kicked butt.
next week should be very interesting.

Rift

Quote from: VA slim on May 19, 2009, 04:18:10 PM
last weeks ep. kicked butt.
next week should be very interesting.

I just took a break from watching it a second time. The opening scene was intense. I haven't been this hooked on a show in years. Some heavy shit. I think AMC have outdone themselves.

Back to the show.
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)