News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Having a cold and trying to calculate the radius of a planet for an Astronomy class. Dayquil and exponential equations don't mix well.  :shakehead:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gundo

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 16, 2017, 11:29:27 AM
Having a cold and trying to calculate the radius of a planet for an Astronomy class. Dayquil and exponential equations don't mix well.  :shakehead:
Just take the circumference and divide it by 2pi and bingo! Rest easy buddy

mistercharlie

Quote from: EdBanky on September 16, 2017, 02:03:07 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on September 16, 2017, 11:29:27 AM
Just take the circumference and divide it by 2pi and bingo! Rest easy buddy

I got wise and used my accounting skills to create an excel spreadsheet to do all the work for me.  :mrgreen:
Still, having the cold sucks. It looks nice as hell out today I don't even feel like getting up off the couch to open a window.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

Quote from: mbw on December 22, 2017, 10:42:35 AM
Fuck, my grandparents got busted.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/22/572844666/elderly-couple-stopped-in-nebraska-with-60-pounds-of-weed-for-christmas-presents
Nebraska has been having a field day of pot busts ON I 80 ever since CO legalized. DO NOT DRIVE THROUGH THIS STATE LOADED PEOPLE.

PS- Came to this thread to say- I hate Winter. that is all.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

january in chicago blows.  for the last 2 years, this 3 day MLK weekend became a festive mexican couch party with the phish.  this year, it's just not the same. 

nab

Just spent the last four months speaking with my father about his fight against lymphoma.  On Sunday I spoke to him over the phone from the hospital as he finished his last treatment and was undergoing stem cell harvesting.  Dad is cancer free and is insuring against any possible relapse with stem cells; there is light at the end of the tunnel.  Very good news.

Then Mom calls me on Monday night.  She has been admitted to the hospital.  Colon cancer.   :frustrated:

birdman

Quote from: nab on February 28, 2018, 01:18:59 AM
Just spent the last four months speaking with my father about his fight against lymphoma.  On Sunday I spoke to him over the phone from the hospital as he finished his last treatment and was undergoing stem cell harvesting.  Dad is cancer free and is insuring against any possible relapse with stem cells; there is light at the end of the tunnel.  Very good news.

Then Mom calls me on Monday night.  She has been admitted to the hospital.  Colon cancer.   :frustrated:
Just brutal. Love and light to your family. Fuck cancer.
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on February 28, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

So much this.
Really sorry you're going through this nab.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

That fucking sucks.  So sorry to hear that, nab.

mehead

Jesus dude. Can't even fathom. Fuck cancer. Positive thoughts and vibes to you and your family.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

ph92

I'm really sorry to hear this. You and yours are in my thoughts.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on February 28, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

Seriously... fuck cancer. Thinking of y'all.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ytowndan

You guys are in my thoughts, nab.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.