News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Stand Up Comedy Video Thread

Started by Undermind, July 28, 2009, 10:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Quote from: Tomapella on August 14, 2011, 05:07:46 PM
Just watched this last night, it ruined this song for me forever.

Same here.  I saw that on HBO a few weeks ago, and I have heard that song twice since then (started laughing both times).  I fear that I'll never be able to listen to it again without at least smiling and shaking my head.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Quote from: PleasedDog on August 04, 2011, 03:11:28 PM

Best thing about that routine is the hysterical response elicited in 1997 from his www.com punchlines.
Is this still Wombat?

Caravan2001

Worked with Patrice for a couple of years. He was a funny dude...fucking wise ass.  First Giraldo and now him...super sad.  I'll miss them both.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

runawayjimbo

Yeah, the whole special (Elephant in the Room) is ridiculously funny. I think they're airing the cleaned up version on Comedy Central this weekend. He apparently stole the show at the Charlie Sheen roast too.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

gah

Quote from: runawayjimbo on December 01, 2011, 02:20:32 PM
Yeah, the whole special (Elephant in the Room) is ridiculously funny. I think they're airing the cleaned up version on Comedy Central this weekend. He apparently stole the show at the Charlie Sheen roast too.

Nice, I'll have to watch for it. Thanks for the heads up.

Caravan2001

Quote from: runawayjimbo on December 01, 2011, 02:20:32 PM

I don;t know if they are playing it again, but maybe.  They played it on Wednesday-- clean version at 9PM and uncensored at Midnight......guy was funny....made going to work every day a little easier...

ytowndan

A free, live webcast of Bill Maher's new special, Crazy Stupid Politics, is about to start on Yahoo.  Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Caravan2001

Here's a vid from my friend (and Phish lot legend) Beaver doing standup....he's funny as fuck, check him out if heh comes to your town....

runawayjimbo

I stumbled on this last night and the Oprah bit had me cracking up. The rest is pretty goddamn funny too. Fuckin' Bill Burr.

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Tomapella

Quote from: runawayjimbo on April 14, 2012, 11:26:10 AM
I stumbled on this last night and the Oprah bit had me cracking up. The rest is pretty goddamn funny too. Fuckin' Bill Burr.

Haha, yes, I love this bit.  The whole album (Why Do I Do This) is worth checking out if you haven't.

gah

Quote from: runawayjimbo on April 14, 2012, 11:26:10 AM

35 years old playing hide and seek! You're living the dream!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Positive I've seen that before too, still solid share.  :clap:

Gundo

Anyone heard of Jim Gaffigan's new release, Mr. Universe? Shit is fucking highlarious! And it's only 5 bucks on his website. I got it.

Some previews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsMqakE7noE&feature=relmfu