News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Anybody else not receive Joy on vinyl yet?

Started by +hendrix, October 14, 2009, 02:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+hendrix

Greetings, new here. :-D

Just curious if anyone else has not received their copy of Joy on vinyl. I placed a pre-order at least 2 months ago or more. Have to go way back in my emails to check. Thought it might be easier to see if someone else has the same problem.

I was told this is "THE" place for all things Phish. I think I'll poke around for awhile.  :-)

Thanks!
Life is so strange, when you don't know.

rowjimmy

I haven't but I also pre-ordered the Boxed Set.

Did you order anything else with it?
What level of shipping did you select?

tet

haven't gotten mine yet either - i did the package deal with the Joy Box Set, and have gotten neither yet...  was told last week by MusicToday that they expect it to ship by "mid to late October" when the Joy Box is ready, which really sucks
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

antelope19

Whoever told you that this is THE place is full of it.   :-D 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

postjack

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 14, 2009, 02:49:54 PM

Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

Hicks

I got mine last Friday, but I didn't order the fail box.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on October 14, 2009, 03:05:24 PM
I got mine last Friday, but I didn't order the fail box.

You can always buy my posters on Ebay...
For One Million Dollars...

phil

i received my vinyl on oct. 8th. no joy box yet though. good thing i don't have a record player :frustrated:
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

+hendrix

Ordered the vinyl only. I'm a junkie for wax. Wanted to get the box set but couldn't fit it into my budget. Got a wife and kids, house and stuff. Iirc, the vinyl only orders were supposed to be sent out at the end of Sept. Maybe I misinterpreted that. Could be they're coming out when the box sets ship. Kinda sucks. Looking forward to hearing it from the needle point.

rowjimmy

Quote from: +hendrix on October 14, 2009, 03:11:37 PM

Ordered the vinyl only. I'm a junkie for wax. Wanted to get the box set but couldn't fit it into my budget. Got a wife and kids, house and stuff. Iirc, the vinyl only orders were supposed to be sent out at the end of Sept. Maybe I misinterpreted that. Could be they're coming out when the box sets ship. Kinda sucks. Looking forward to hearing it from the needle point.

vinyl-only orders have begun to ship (see above).
Wouldn't hurt to call Musictoday to see whats up.

+hendrix

Yeah, I think I'll call them up if I don't see it soon. Although they'll probably say the same thing as you did, "only begun to ship". Thanks for the heads up though.

mattstick

Plenty of copies on eBay... (I went looking for the Joy Box at a discount, all I could find was vinyl...)

redrum

Quote from: +hendrix on October 14, 2009, 02:46:05 PM

Just curious if anyone else has not received their copy of Joy on vinyl. I placed a pre-order at least 2 months ago or more. Have to go way back in my emails to check. Thought it might be easier to see if someone else has the same problem.

I was told this is "THE" place for all things Phish. I think I'll poke around for awhile.  :-)

Thanks!

why hello there +hendrix,
welcome to the board.
tell us a little bit about yourself and where you heard this is "the" place for all things phish.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mbw

Superfreakie

Quote from: redrum on October 15, 2009, 06:49:59 PM
Quote from: +hendrix on October 14, 2009, 02:46:05 PM

Thanks!

why hello there +hendrix,
welcome to the board.
tell us a little bit about yourself and where you heard this is "the" place for all things phish.

Silly Redrum, he only said that to get into your pants.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.