News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

HD radio

Started by sls.stormyrider, November 30, 2009, 01:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

Thinking of picking up an HD radio tuner to plug into my stereo. Anybody have any experience / knowledge about these?

thanks
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Marmar

if you got stations in HD, worth it if you use the radio a lot....

otherwise....meh
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

sls.stormyrider

thanks
one of the major stations around her (BCN) switched to HD only. supposedly they returned to their "old" format before they went corporate.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Marmar

the sound of HD radio is great...I will say that....

I've got it in my car....sounds great in there....Not so squashed sounding.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.