News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Block #1

Started by mbwoellert41, January 28, 2010, 08:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbwoellert41

What's up fellow Paugsters....hope everyone is having a good evening....

I'd like to offer up my first block of  :phish: shows that I have on audio CD.  The only thing that I ask is that you provide return postage and something to put the CDs in (whether it's CD sleeves or a spindle or whatever you have).  Here is the first block of shows that I am offering up (again, these are audio CDs that have been burned from the lossless source):

3/20/92
6/25/94
3/30/93
11/20/92
9/24/88
11/22/92
10/4/91

Mike W.
Mike Woellert
Trades:  db.etree.org/Mike_Woellert

Caravan2001

some solid shows in there....

mbwoellert41

Bump.....still available...

Mike W.
Mike Woellert

mbwoellert41

Wow, a lot of you guys probably have most of these listed, as well as most of the stuff I'll be giving away....

Time to start leaving these discs on random windshields...

Mike W.
Mike Woellert

mbwoellert41

This block has been claimed...

Mike
Mike Woellert

Superfreakie

Quote from: mbwoellert41 on February 02, 2010, 11:26:48 AM
Wow, a lot of you guys probably have most of these listed, as well as most of the stuff I'll be giving away....

Time to start leaving these discs on random windshields...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I had the same dilemma awhile back when I moved my entire collection to hard drive. Try giving away thousands of discs (CD and DVD). Not as easy as one might think. 

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.