News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The new 'Paug Media Center - share music, photos, videos, and files

Started by guyforget, February 06, 2010, 03:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2010, 07:58:10 PM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 10, 2010, 07:30:24 PM
I think comments on would be kinda cool. I've noticed that I had the option to leave them but refrained beacuse I knew not everyone could.

Also, I was thinking of making a third 'Paug Public mp3 Album for Phish Side Projects.

In said picture, you seem to be singing "Don't Stop Believin'"

OBV, you should hold on to that feelin

If I was to sing a Journey song, that would be the one. But that's Loving Cup being sung.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 10, 2010, 08:10:20 PM
I think comments on would be kinda cool. I've noticed that I had the option to leave them but refrained beacuse I knew not everyone could.

Also, I was thinking of making a third 'Paug Public mp3 Album for Phish Side Projects.

If I was to sing a Journey song, that would be the one. But that's Loving Cup being sung.
loving cup is totally the Don't Stop Believin' of Stones songs of phish fans.

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2010, 08:24:21 PM

Kangtastic!  :wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 10, 2010, 08:30:13 PM
Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2010, 08:24:21 PM

Kangtastic!  :wtu:

I wish more people knew about SCI.  Only so that I could pre-pend Kang.  to words and have other people enjoy it.

Multibeast12

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 10, 2010, 06:06:26 PM
I just came up with a great idea, one who's use is still some time away, but a great idea none the less.

When summer tour starts we can use this forum for 'Source Comparisons' so that people can figure out which source they like for a particular show before downloading every source and then comparing them that way. I bet it would save us all a great deal of time. Hell, we could even do it for the Trey and Mike solo tours if there is enough interest.
I was on here late last night and came across this. Why hasn't this happened yet? If i knew how i'd do it but i think someone should start doing thing. Great idea man. :clap:

mistercharlie

Sweet bump!

I had forgotten about this idea. As soon as I have some free time I'll grab a song off of every aud source for each show this tour, and put them up for comparison.

mistercharlie

I started compiling the various sources that have come up over the past month for each show. I will post the same song from every source for each show. I'll be starting with Toyota park and will continue chronologically through the tour.

I should have the thread started and the first batch of samples, complete with db links, up sometime tomorrow.

Multibeast12

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 10, 2010, 01:42:18 AM
I started compiling the various sources that have come up over the past month for each show. I will post the same song from every source for each show. I'll be starting with Toyota park and will continue chronologically through the tour.

I should have the thread started and the first batch of samples, complete with db links, up sometime tomorrow.
Hey man, If you need any help with this let me know. I was thinking could we maybe make like a section for this in then in there have each show as a topic with the sources and the links to the db? I think i'd look pretty sweet and be really organized.

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 10, 2010, 01:42:18 AM

Way to go, Charlie!  I'd offer to help, but honestly, I haven't grabbed a single AUD since leg 2 of last summer.   :|
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

guyforget

Quote from: Multibeast12 on July 10, 2010, 02:23:25 AM
I was thinking could we maybe make like a section for this in then in there have each show as a topic with the sources and the links to the db?

thats what this section is for.  congrats, youre already here!  ;)

http://week4paug.net/week4paug-media-center/

at first i was thinking you could just have one thread w/ all the links indexed in the first post, chronologically through the tour.  but i guess if people actually want to discuss the sources, then there should be individual threads for each show.  i guess if thats how we want to go about it, i could create a child board of this one for source discussions...

-AD_

mistercharlie

I think a child board in here wouldn't be a bad idea for keeping each show in it's own thread for discussion. I've already started to upload for the Toyota Park show and should have the first thread up at some point today.

Here's how I'm thinking I'll post each source.

http://db.etree.org/shn/108158
[smg id=772 type=av]
QuoteSource: Schoeps mk4v> KC5> M222> NT222> Oade m148> SD 722 (@24bit/96kHz)
Transfer: SD 722> Samplitude SE 9.1.1(dither/resample)> CDWave> flac(16/44.1)
Taped, Transferred & Seeded by: taylorc (06/12/2010)

Let me know if there's any other info that should be up there with that.

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 10, 2010, 11:01:36 AM

A bt link would probably be helpful, too. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on July 10, 2010, 04:34:31 PM

I can add that too, I didn't put it up initially because the db page links to it.

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 10, 2010, 04:43:43 PM

I can add that too, I didn't put it up initially because the db page links to it.

True.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on July 10, 2010, 05:03:10 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 10, 2010, 04:43:43 PM

True.

I went ahead and added bt links to the Toyota Park thread and will include them in the future threads.