News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

02/20 - State Theatre - Minneapolis, MN

Started by WhatstheUse?, February 20, 2010, 03:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StCarl

Quote from: GBL on February 21, 2010, 03:28:13 AM
Best TAB show ever
Rock. 

Quote from: lifeboy13 on February 21, 2010, 03:16:36 AMHad front row of the Main Floor 4 section so I was right in front of the speaker and holy shit am I deaf in my right ear now lol. 
I thought I had read before that we'd be in the same row.  There was only one other dude with a ticket in my row - so I asked and it wasn't you.  But I'm sure you saw me.  I was two rows right in front of you...

And my right ear is blasted still, btw.  Go eighth day sound.

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 21, 2010, 03:41:47 AM
I had a bllaaassst tonight! Trey seems like he is having so much fun and was very confident in his playing.....

The "Push On" was HOT and featured Trey jumping around in circles and acting pretty wild! Jibbboo was great, I like the new tune Valentine.

Joy was started in the wrong key.....

Mr. Completely was SICK.

Tromboner girl is hot shit.

I fucking love Trey.  :wtu:

p.s.  --- FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Concurred +1

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

lifeboy13

Quote from: StCarl on February 21, 2010, 11:23:59 PM
Quote from: GBL on February 21, 2010, 03:28:13 AM
Best TAB show ever
Rock. 

Quote from: lifeboy13 on February 21, 2010, 03:16:36 AMHad front row of the Main Floor 4 section so I was right in front of the speaker and holy shit am I deaf in my right ear now lol. 
I thought I had read before that we'd be in the same row.  There was only one other dude with a ticket in my row - so I asked and it wasn't you.  But I'm sure you saw me.  I was two rows right in front of you...

And my right ear is blasted still, btw.  Go eighth day sound.

I Had a one seat row. was all alone on the right side of the floor, keyboard side. you were row A?? mine was row C but was nice. security kept people from crowding me too.
Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

heres a Pic of Ray before the show.
Good Day, Every Day!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: lifeboy13 on February 22, 2010, 06:24:36 AM
heres a Pic of Ray before the show.

Could that dude be from anywhere but Vermont?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mattstick

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

StCarl

Quote from: lifeboy13 on February 22, 2010, 06:22:07 AM
I Had a one seat row. was all alone on the right side of the floor, keyboard side. you were row A??

There's a photo of me and wtu in the paug meetups thread - maybe I'm in some of your shots.  I was Pit R Row 1 on the far right.  And the two or three seats to my left were no-shows (or got eaten by scalpers) so I had a good chunk of space to slide into and more than enough room to rock out unencumbered for the whole show and wasn't blocked too bad by Ray's organ, either. 

StCarl

I still don't have all my photos properly gone through, but this view is representative of the seat I had the ticket for

WhatstheUse?

^

Nice!  "Not too shabby" would be a bit of an understatement
Bring in the dude!

GBL

Here are a couple shots I took with my phone camera, not the best pics but shows where we were sitting..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on February 24, 2010, 03:56:23 PM
Here are a couple shots I took with my phone camera, not the best pics but shows where we were sitting..

To clarify, I am included in that "we"  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

lifeboy13

Quote from: StCarl on February 24, 2010, 03:29:21 PM
I still don't have all my photos properly gone through, but this view is representative of the seat I had the ticket for

Maybe you can see yourself in a couple of my pictures.
Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

If not those maybe your in one of these. I'd really like to know who it is in the bathroom! :beerbang: :beerbang:
Good Day, Every Day!

blatboom

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!