News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RUSH Geeks rejoice!!

Started by PIE-GUY, April 08, 2010, 09:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

I went last night.  So they're doing something pretty cool on this tour, where not only are they starting from the new material and slowly going back in time through the setlist, but they also have 3 or 4 slots in the setlist where they switch out different tunes on different nights.  Last night our songs were Between the Wheels, The Camera Eye, and Losing It (only 2nd time played live)!

That second set was unreal.

barnesy305

Quote from: khalpin on June 28, 2015, 12:00:13 PM
I went last night.  So they're doing something pretty cool on this tour, where not only are they starting from the new material and slowly going back in time through the setlist, but they also have 3 or 4 slots in the setlist where they switch out different tunes on different nights.  Last night our songs were Between the Wheels, The Camera Eye, and Losing It (only 2nd time played live)!

Cool trivia, the violinist is Peter Dinklage's brother.

khalpin

Quote from: barnesy305 on June 28, 2015, 12:17:35 PM

Wonder if he's sleeping with their sister.

mistercharlie

Quote from: khalpin on June 28, 2015, 12:24:55 PM
Quote from: barnesy305 on June 28, 2015, 12:17:35 PM

Wonder if he's sleeping with their sister.

:clap:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Yet another live DVD is in the works. And yes, I will buy it.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VA $l!m

Why are we here? becasue we're here!
think i still have my RTB tour shirts around here somewhere. :mrgreen:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

I f'n love that song! Always have and always will.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

And here's another goodie from R40.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

PIE-GUY

Bluray came from Amazon. Already been scolded by the wife for playing it way too loud.  :rawk:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Quote from: PGLHAH on November 21, 2015, 10:38:34 AM
Bluray came from Amazon. Already been scolded by the wife for playing it way too loud.  :rawk:

Same here. No wife scolding as of yet.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

VDB

Performing at Rock In Rio. The crowd is awesome.

Is this still Wombat?

Caravan2001

I have really been enjoying the R40 stuff on SiriusXM lately.  I think it is Channel 25.  Heard some great shit I have never heard before.