News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Discovery Channel gunman - agree/disagree?

Started by Gumbo72203, September 04, 2010, 11:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

Okay, I'm sure most of you have heard about the dude who got killed in the Discovery Channel building. 

This is not about that, but is about his beliefs and "demands" he put in place.  You can check them out here:  www.savetheplanetprotest.com

Now, I do not condone his actions, and I think that his ranting is a little fanatical and retarded.

HOWEVER, I have to say.........  i completely agree with him about the issue of overpopulation.  Humans are pumping out babies like crazy, and its killing our planet.  Where I live, we have lost almost 1,000 acres of woodland and fields and meadows in the last year to housing developments and whatnot, and people are still trying to raze more forests here.

Like, my girlfriend's cousin:  She's 28, and has 5 kids, and is pregnant again.  She has wants a girl, that is her life's goal.  She's pregnant again, and doesn't want to know if its a boy or girl.  She won't have an abortion, and she won't adopt.  She's going to keep having kids until she gets a girl, or until she physically cannot have any more kids.

I want to fucking hit her in the face with a 2x4.  I'm sorry, but that is the most selfish, disgustingly ego-centric bullshit I have ever seen, and her bumbling husband is being dragged along for the ride.  Its funny, because he's in the military, but he's the quietest, shy, ruffle-no-feathers guy I've ever met.  I'm not sure Ive heard him speak, actually.  He's just happy to have a woman who will let him fuck her.  And if that means working to feed 6 kids, then he's gonna do that.  Its sad.  She married him for his money, because the military has crazy pension fund shit and she's set for life.  They married 3 months after meeting each other. 

I wish I was making this up.  Her other cousin, this woman's sister, just had to 'adopt' their dog, because she wasn't taking care of it.  She "got bored with it", to paraphrase what I was told.  She didn't have time to feed and take care of it on top of caring for 5 young boys and researching and reading all the fads for how to make sure you're next baby is a girl.

Yet, she's a devout Christian, and spews blabber all the time about how righteous she is.  Yet, refuses to help out a child in need by adopting.  She wants HER girl.  Not some other scum person's bastard offspring.  She wont do the good thing and adopt a kid who needs a home as secure as theirs, financially speaking.  And the dude is a good guy, he really is.  He just has NO balls, and won't speak up for himself.  Oh, and condoms are the work of Satan, because they block the natural god-creating process.  Because man was made in the image of god, that means making man is making something in the image of god, and blocking the creation of the image of god is a sin. 

Ugh, anyway, sorry.  Overpopulation is a huge problem.  The world can only sustain so many people.  Look at all the deaths from these natural disasters.  Its because people are arrogantly trying to overtake as much land as they can, and nature is all like "yo wtf bitch, get the fuck out" and tosses off an earthquake in Chile.  Okay, I'm being sensationalist, but my point still stands.

I, for one, have vowed to never have kids.  I don't want kids.  I want my life.  I want to help other people, and having a kid will just completely hamper that, and I know I'll hate it.  Huuuuge props to those of you that have kids, and still have time to do good in the world.  Thats awesome; its just not for me.

Anyway....  just wondered what everyone thought about the foundation of this dude's argument for human sterilization 'n whatnot, overpopulation, and the way the media glorifies/promotes childbirth. 

I know its completely radical, but I actually support the idea of sterilization at birth.  You should have to apply for a liscense to have a child.  That way, it ensures that there will be an adequate, clean, habitable environment for the child to grow up in.  I think TONS of social problems will be solved that way, because an unstable, fucked up childhood is the root of so many problems.  And it would show that society and humans are taking action and taking responsibility for their future and the future of our planet.  This is our only place, and this is our only shot.  We need to get smart, and get proactive about controlling our population and the impact we have on our only tenable location.

Otherwise, Agent Smith is completely 100% right-on in his classification of our species.

...not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague...
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again