News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LOST?

Started by August, September 10, 2005, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

I'm looking forward to the division between john & jack
faith vs science
it's thoroughly appropriate given the current state of affairs in our world today.

I really like both characters so i'm torn.

My own beliefs would lead me to follow Jack and make Locke seem to be irrational but...
Locke is a good man to have on your side.

VA $l!m

tonite babeeee!! :-o :mrgreen:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

---pretty cool.

any thoughts??

WTF was that guy doin down there??--quarantined?

August

i worked last night but will be able to find the episode around here somewhere, i hope :roll:
aug

rowjimmy

damn. that was awesome
dude is infected with the nanos
and he passed them to jack to fix his patient.
they also fixed locke...

kitaki

i missed the whole first season so i bought it on DVD when it came out.
watched all 24 episodes in four days and holy crap this show rocks!
i am so addicted to this to where i'm gonna have to start up LWA ( Lost Watchers Annonimous )
also, was the man in the hatch the guy from the stadium?
Everybody knows that wooks can't play chess.

August

VA $l!m

so, any predictions on what is going to go down this week????

does anybody know if all the characters from SEAS.1 are returning... i was sorta thinking that the people that were on the raft were chosen because they didnt renew their contracts or something. :wink:

August

hurley told me not to open this site......

http://lost-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

don't go to this site,slim.
don't.
aug

Blaise

what channel is lost on? never heard a single thing about it.

Love Curb and Entourage, great shows, I will have to check out the wire and rome because I have hbo(only) with ondemand. I like the sopranos and six feet under as well but never watch them. I try not to watch to much tv but I do try and catch family guy or some aqua teen every week. Otherwise curb season premier is on tonight 9central on HBO.

ucusty

2nite!!!  thta kate is one phine piece of ace!  some of canada's phinest

mattstick

The guys on the raft will be back, at least according to the previews for this week.  It looks like the storyline could leave them stranded at sea for a few episodes.

What's weird is that there will be at least 2 more new cast-members this season, so there's probably another section of the plane, with more survivors on another part of the island.

My guess is the husband of the black woman is one of them, the other is Michelle Rodriguez (sp?) who was in the bar with Jack before the plane took off.

rowjimmy

I read over the summer that one cast member will not be long for the season due to contract disagreements. Who will it be? no idea. I steer clear of spoilers.
ANYWAY
Can't wait for tonight.

VA $l!m

i dunno, they didnt do much tonite.

i mean jack, kate,  and locke ended up basically rehashing last week...

except what was that shit with the guy making locke put the #s into the computer about??

...and  i missed a few  episodes last year i think---- what do they know about these others already?--did the french chic tell them some shit , or what??
--are they the ones that took walt??

damn, i'm confused. :?
now, i got to wait another week  :x.

rowjimmy

if the numbers aren't regularly put into the computer then something BAD happens.

Yes it seems that The Others took Walt.

You should check out www.thefuselage.com