News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TSA Thread

Started by VDB, November 18, 2010, 10:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

aphineday

rowjimmy

FYP.

Yeah. That's fucked up.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 19, 2010, 12:10:23 PM
FYP.

Yeah. That's fucked up.

wow.

this is going a bit too far.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

kellerb

We could fix this whole issue by requiring the TSA to only hire Hot Chicks.

aphineday

zimbra

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on November 19, 2010, 10:51:58 AM
Cancer surviving flight attendant told to remove prosthetic breast during pat-down
That's messed up on so many different levels.
My aunt who is a breast cancer survivor would have literally brought the wraith of hell upon these people if this would have happened to her.  She is an artist and owner of a  liquor store in my hometown aka very opinionated liberal stuck in a conservative bible belt... She is the nicest lady ever until you piss her off.

Quote from: kellerb on November 19, 2010, 05:57:43 PM
We could fix this whole issue by requiring the TSA to only hire Hot Chicks.

Well played sir.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

ph92

I did hear someone say in the today I hate thread the new TSA pat down is called "gaterape". I had not heard about this new pat down procedure, I really hope I don't have to endure either this coming Wednesday when I have to fly to NJ for thanks giving. That will make me a very unhappy camper.

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 18, 2010, 03:16:42 PM
That's a view of a workstation in TSA offices at the Indianapolis International Airport.

Look at the desktop background.

Now look at this:

That is completely and utterly fucked up. Fuck the TSA, I feel like they are more shitty and annoying then cops.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

WhatstheUse?

I have an extreme fear of flying and everything that surrounds it.

Therefore, any amount of security is fine with me.  Makes me feel safer.

I do understand the frustrations w/ invasion of privacy, but for me personally, I have no issues with it.
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 20, 2010, 03:29:56 PM

I do understand the frustrations w/ invasion of privacy, but for me personally, I have no issues with it.

You have no issues with recorded video of your naked self being stored on a hard drive that some jackhole TSA agent making $28K per year has access to? That's crazy to me.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ph92

I see your point here, but when it comes to people who go on business trips and have to fly maybe 2 round trips a week, they can't deal with that kind of shit. My dad has said that he has missed a flight because of the new x-ray.

I just think the security is so ridiculous, just because like under 100 people out of the history of commercial flying have hijacked a plane or brought on a bomb or a weapon (and keep in mind this is 100 vs the hundreds of thousands of flights that happen around the world every week). The money and time and inconvenience put into security is just ridiculous.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 20, 2010, 03:35:33 PM

You have no issues with recorded video of your naked self being stored on a hard drive that some jackhole TSA agent making $28K per year has access to? That's crazy to me.

We could fix this whole issue by putting that Joe guy who runs Girls Gone Wild in charge of the naked-xray machine.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 20, 2010, 03:35:33 PM

Correct.  I have no issues with that.

I clearly see why people do have issues with it -- but for me, all the added security just gives me a sense of safety.  I understand that my fear in completely irrational, but that doesn't stop it from occurring.
Bring in the dude!