News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

[spoiler]Now I really want to read the Young Adult book GRR Martin wrote long ago called 'The Ice Dragon'[/spoiler]
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

Jon and Dany are definitely going to bang
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

k, i'm  all for suspension of disbelief and everything, but seriously how fast did Gendry run back to castle black, a crow flew to Dragonstone, and then Dany flew back to rescue everyone?
really...
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mbw

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 21, 2017, 10:26:09 PM
k, i'm  all for suspension of disbelief and everything, but seriously how fast did Gendry run back to castle black, a crow flew to Dragonstone, and then Dany flew back to rescue everyone?
really...

Well, he was very tired when he made it to the wall.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on August 21, 2017, 10:42:19 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on August 21, 2017, 10:26:09 PM
really...

Well, he was very tired when he made it to the wall.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

And you gotta remember he was rowing for years. That shit builds up your endurance.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

They've been a little slippery with time, sometimes for good and sometimes to their detriment. Would it have killed them to have someone grumble about sitting on that rock for three days or something?

GBL

Quote from: GBL on August 21, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
Jon and Dany are definitely going to bang

http://www.newsweek.com/game-thrones-jon-snow-daenerys-targaryen-sex-scene-season-7-finale-653359

QuoteIf Taylor is indeed suggesting that a love scene is the next step for Jon and Dany on the "romantic side of things," presumably it would take place in the Season 7 finale, because Season 8 does not begin filming until October, and scripts for the final season are likely still under lock and key.

Taylor, whose film credits include Thor: The Dark World and  Terminator: Genisys, was one of the regular directors on the first two seasons of  Game of Thrones. "Beyond the Wall" marks his first episode back after a five-year absence.

The filmmaker told Deadline that he was aware all the way back in Season 1 that the plan was for  Game of Thrones to eventually unite Dany and Jon as a power couple. "[A Song of Ice and Fire author] George R.R. Martin came to visit. He was sitting in a chair, and he was being really quite open about things that were to come," the director said. "He alluded to the fact that Jon and Dany were the point, kind of."

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 22, 2017, 11:37:43 AM
That's his aunt.

Targaryans are notoriously, incestuously lustful.

mistercharlie

[spoiler]anyone else read the theory that Bran is The Night King? It kinda makes sense.[/spoiler]

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 22, 2017, 11:46:51 AM
[spoiler]anyone else read the theory that Bran is The Night King? It kinda makes sense.[/spoiler]

Care to explain and/or provide a link?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

Havent read that one, did read this one https://www.wired.com/2016/06/crazy-game-thrones-theory-ill-bet-right/
[spoiler]About how Arya is actually dead, and the Waif is wearing her face and acting as Arya. Not sure the motive behind being Arya all the time, Take over Winterfell? He states that since it was dark we cant confirm the Waif was killed and that could of been someone else's face she put up on the wall. That doesnt really follow with her emotions though; when she found out Jon was the King of the North and she bolted up there.[/spoiler]

GBL

I did not read that.

Also, no.

GBL

Quote from: emay on August 22, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

Havent read that one, did read this one https://www.wired.com/2016/06/crazy-game-thrones-theory-ill-bet-right/
[spoiler]About how Arya is actually dead, and the Waif is wearing her face and acting as Arya. Not sure the motive behind being Arya all the time, Take over Winterfell? He states that since it was dark we cant confirm the Waif was killed and that could of been someone else's face she put up on the wall. That doesnt really follow with her emotions though; when she found out Jon was the King of the North and she bolted up there.[/spoiler]

Also, no.

GBL