News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: mopper_smurf on January 02, 2017, 01:10:55 AM

I love this gag.  The Garden Party is still my favorite of 3.0, but this was pretty neat.  Then again, I also thought the Steam one was funny... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mattstick

Filling MSG with snow and snow creatures on 12/31/02 was still my favourite, maybe because it only exists in my memories...

anthrax

Quote from: mattstick on January 13, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

Filling MSG with snow and snow creatures on 12/31/02 was still my favourite, maybe because it only exists in my memories...

i swear the temperature in there dropped like 35 degrees too. 

(Fahrenheit  :laugh:)

tet

Quote from: mattstick on January 13, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

Agreed. Was only talking about 3.0. Definitely the snow and craziness of that comeback show were fantastic.  I still have vivid memories of that snow falling on my head...  it DEFINITELY got colder in there!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Gundo

:banana: :rockout: :banana: :rockout:  :banana: :rockout: :banana: :rockout: :banana: :rockout: :banana: :rockout: :banana: :rockout: :banana: :rockout: :banana:

jasonsobel

sing me back home before I die

anthrax

Gumbo72203

I know today is Hampton day, but oh man....this popped up on my Youtube feed and I didn't remember it so I dove in.  This is fucking FANTASTIC playing.  It's funny how they can get so deep, so quickly.  This Chalkdust is in full Type II waters by the 6 minute mark haha. 

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mattstick

Some official SBD audio from the Flynn 97 on YouTube courtesy of Ben & Jerry's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAPX7f2j9aw&app=desktop

PIE-GUY

Couldn't find this great jam anywhere today so I decided to upload it to YT... enjoy.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

PIE-GUY

I was bored today and didn't see this whole show up anywhere so I upped it from the DVD-R's that I have...

https://youtu.be/PXcFUurs3fY?list=PLphK4qed5OVMn0hnaN88V0gvvKziUbq5U

QuoteWEDNESDAY 12/29/1993
NEW HAVEN VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM
New Haven , CT
Soundcheck: Reggae Jam, Nellie Kane

SET 1: Runaway Jim, Peaches en Regalia, Foam, Glide[1] > Divided Sky, Wilson > Sparkle > Stash[2], The Squirming Coil

SET 2: Maze, Bouncing Around the Room > Fluffhead > Run Like an Antelope > Contact > Big Black Furry Creature from Mars[3] -> Walk Away > Big Ball Jam, Hold Your Head Up > If I Only Had a Brain > Hold Your Head Up, Sweet Adeline, Chalk Dust Torture

ENCORE: Nellie Kane > Cavern

[1] Simpsons signal.
[2] Included a jam akin to the sound of a television newscast, complete with vocal quotes from Trey referencing news personality Connie Chung.
[3] Unfinished.
Glide included a Simpsons signal and BBFCFM was unfinished. Wilson contained a Purple Haze tease from Trey. Stash included a jam akin to the sound of a television newscast, complete with vocal quotes from Trey referencing news personality Connie Chung. Fish introduced Brain by talking about his new haircut.

mbw

PIE-GUY

I'm getting kinda bummed about the lack of Halloween Phish this year. My solution is to watch "That Band, in that Place, covering that Album, by that Dead Guy" aka, "Red & The Boyz playing The Phall & Rize of Zaggy Starnutz & The Smilerz phrom Mahz!"

sunrisevt

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 10, 2017, 10:18:39 PM
Couldn't find this great jam anywhere today so I decided to upload it to YT... enjoy.

I hadn't heard that in probably 18 or 20 years. Thanks, PG.  :beers:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.