Author Topic: SHN Plug-in for Foobar?  (Read 7746 times)

Offline Lifeboy

• Wrote the Book
  • potamus
SHN Plug-in for Foobar?
« on: January 11, 2011, 09:21:46 PM »
Is there a plugin for foobar so I can play SHN files, or do I need to install a whole other program?

Thanks

-Blake
To know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Offline mbw

• Gamehendge

Offline Lifeboy

• Wrote the Book
  • potamus
Re: SHN Plug-in for Foobar?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:25:51 PM »
Thanks, T.

:clap:
:beers:

Offline mbw

• Gamehendge
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 09:30:40 PM »
i think we should have a foobar thread, if there already isnt one, to discuss....well, foobar.

Online kellerb

• In the Band
  • YEMLESS
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 09:40:18 PM »
i think we should have a foobar thread, if there already isnt one, to discuss....well, foobar.

live-show tagger plugin = the bomb.  Especially if you're bad person like me, and convert lots of shows to mp3 for personal consumption

Offline ytowndan

• Stole The Book
  • Media Center Admin
  • In the Band
    • My List
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 09:43:16 PM »

live-show tagger plugin = the bomb.  Especially if you're bad person like me, and convert lots of shows to mp3 for personal consumption

And speaking of mp3, the iPod manager plugin is sweet, too. 
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Offline mbw

• Gamehendge
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 09:44:02 PM »

i think i have it installed, but i have yet to try it out.  to be honest, foobar kinda intimidates me, so i gotta put that aside and figure out all the stuff it can do.

Online kellerb

• In the Band
  • YEMLESS
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »

i think i have it installed, but i have yet to try it out.  to be honest, foobar kinda intimidates me, so i gotta put that aside and figure out all the stuff it can do.

highlight a show, right-click, "tagging," live show tagger.  It'll show you what it's about to do.  It just pulls data from the txt file in the folder.  Only issue I have is that it doesn't write the "album" tag, so I have to do that myself

Offline Lifeboy

• Wrote the Book
  • potamus
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 09:54:43 PM »

Shall I create one??

Offline mbw

• Gamehendge
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 09:57:59 PM »

Shall I create one??

just did.

Offline Lifeboy

• Wrote the Book
  • potamus
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 09:58:36 PM »
bastard.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 11:15:55 PM »
Awesome. I always wondered about this, but never thought to ask or look into it.
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline Lifeboy

• Wrote the Book
  • potamus
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 11:40:44 PM »
Awesome. I always wondered about this, but never thought to ask or look into it.

"The only stupid question is one not asked."    :-D  :wink:

Offline G. Augusto

• Show Club Moderator
  • Gamehendge
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 03:47:20 PM »

highlight a show, right-click, "tagging," live show tagger.  It'll show you what it's about to do.  It just pulls data from the txt file in the folder.  Only issue I have is that it doesn't write the "album" tag, so I have to do that myself

Thanks!
I just had my mind blown!

Offline DoW

• In the Band
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 03:52:19 PM »

Thanks!
I just had my mind blown!
yeah, that plugin rocks.  but it kills me when people do text files wrong and I need to do it myself.   :laugh:
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate