News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

SHN Plug-in for Foobar?

Started by Lifeboy, January 11, 2011, 09:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Is there a plugin for foobar so I can play SHN files, or do I need to install a whole other program?

Thanks

-Blake
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mbw

i think we should have a foobar thread, if there already isnt one, to discuss....well, foobar.

kellerb

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 11, 2011, 09:30:40 PM
i think we should have a foobar thread, if there already isnt one, to discuss....well, foobar.

live-show tagger plugin = the bomb.  Especially if you're bad person like me, and convert lots of shows to mp3 for personal consumption

ytowndan

Quote from: kellerb on January 11, 2011, 09:40:18 PM

live-show tagger plugin = the bomb.  Especially if you're bad person like me, and convert lots of shows to mp3 for personal consumption

And speaking of mp3, the iPod manager plugin is sweet, too. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

i think i have it installed, but i have yet to try it out.  to be honest, foobar kinda intimidates me, so i gotta put that aside and figure out all the stuff it can do.

kellerb

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 11, 2011, 09:44:02 PM

i think i have it installed, but i have yet to try it out.  to be honest, foobar kinda intimidates me, so i gotta put that aside and figure out all the stuff it can do.

highlight a show, right-click, "tagging," live show tagger.  It'll show you what it's about to do.  It just pulls data from the txt file in the folder.  Only issue I have is that it doesn't write the "album" tag, so I have to do that myself

Lifeboy

Shall I create one??

mbw

Quote from: Lifeboy on January 11, 2011, 09:54:43 PM

Shall I create one??

just did.

Lifeboy

mistercharlie

Awesome. I always wondered about this, but never thought to ask or look into it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 11, 2011, 11:15:55 PM
Awesome. I always wondered about this, but never thought to ask or look into it.

"The only stupid question is one not asked."    :-D  :wink:

G. Augusto

Quote from: kellerb on January 11, 2011, 09:46:36 PM

highlight a show, right-click, "tagging," live show tagger.  It'll show you what it's about to do.  It just pulls data from the txt file in the folder.  Only issue I have is that it doesn't write the "album" tag, so I have to do that myself

Thanks!
I just had my mind blown!

DoW

Quote from: G. Augusto on January 12, 2011, 03:47:20 PM
Quote from: kellerb on January 11, 2011, 09:46:36 PM

Thanks!
I just had my mind blown!
yeah, that plugin rocks.  but it kills me when people do text files wrong and I need to do it myself.   :laugh:
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate