Author Topic: All Things COMIC BOOKS  (Read 9783 times)

Offline VA $l!m

• INSPIRED THE F-in' BOOK
  • Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
Re: All Things COMIC BOOKS
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2017, 12:59:42 AM »
enjoyed the LEGION premiere.
i wonder how much they are going to actually tie into the Xmen mythos, especially with Professor X being his father.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #196 on: February 11, 2017, 11:09:33 AM »
i wonder how much they are going to actually tie into the Xmen mythos, especially with Professor X being his father.

I thought it was a great episode. And I loved how I couldn't tell what time period it took place in. At first it seemed like the 60's-70's era (even the music fit this era) in the asylum, then it went all futuristic outside. And David's girlfriend being named after the original singer of Pink Floyd is a great nod.

Part of the score even sounded like it was ripped right out of Stranger Things.
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline VA $l!m

• INSPIRED THE F-in' BOOK
  • Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2017, 06:26:33 PM »

I thought it was a great episode. And I loved how I couldn't tell what time period it took place in. At first it seemed like the 60's-70's era (even the music fit this era) in the asylum, then it went all futuristic outside. And David's girlfriend being named after the original singer of Pink Floyd is a great nod.

yeah i was getting a pink floyd psychedelic era vibe even before they mentioned Syd when they were eplaying the Stones song- the one that jas the line" shes like a Rain-bow', cant think of the name.
excited for Ep 2
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2017, 06:51:10 PM »

yeah i was getting a pink floyd psychedelic era vibe even before they mentioned Syd when they were eplaying the Stones song- the one that jas the line" shes like a Rain-bow', cant think of the name.
excited for Ep 2

You were pretty close, it's called She's a Rainbow. It's on the 'Trippy' Stones album. I love Her Satanic Majesty.
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.