Author Topic: I had a good time during live setlist chat tonight guys...  (Read 4052 times)

Offline fauxpaxfauxreal

• Gamehendge
  • Dreems. Dreme Dream Dreeme. All I have to do...
Re: I had a good time during live setlist chat tonight guys...
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2011, 06:09:04 PM »
I have never once spoken to anyone on facebook chat, and I refuse to start now. I'll stick with the good old fashioned paug LST and in so doing, avoid mad drama.

Probably a good idea - we were all railing your mom pretty hard on facebook chat last night, and she loved it.

sounds more enjoyable than what really went on in that chat

depends on who you ask

I thought the chat was very enjoyable, personally.

Offline UncleEbinezer

• In the Band
  • The Paug is my Facebook
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2011, 09:13:39 AM »
I have never once spoken to anyone on facebook chat, and I refuse to start now. I'll stick with the good old fashioned paug LST and in so doing, avoid mad drama.

Probably a good idea - we were all railing your mom pretty hard on facebook chat last night, and she loved it.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

(The coveted four lolz)

oh snap!  There is a new benchmark.

The paug is still home of the LFST.  and yeah GAH, for non facebookers we still have the standard slow paug version which I subscribe to.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Offline McGrupp

• Gamehendge
  • Out of my brain on the train
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2011, 10:50:38 AM »
the paug chat is really fun - and I don't think its really that different from a LST... just a little more rapid-fire-y.

lol @ phil staying "old fashioned" for the sake of being old fashioned.

your mom gave me an old fashioned btw.
Just two whiskies, officer.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2011, 07:32:53 PM »
the paug chat is really fun - and I don't think its really that different from a LST... just a little more rapid-fire-y.

The paug chat is fun but lacks the permanence of the true LST. It's fun to go back and see what we said about the shows while they were happening. There's peen some pretty damned funny stuff that has gone on during LST's.
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline fauxpaxfauxreal

• Gamehendge
  • Dreems. Dreme Dream Dreeme. All I have to do...
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 07:44:11 PM »

The paug chat is fun but lacks the permanence of the true LST. It's fun to go back and see what we said about the shows while they were happening. There's peen some pretty damned funny stuff that has gone on during LST's.

After getting to see the difference for a day, there's a lot of funny stuff in both.