Where's the stage? Spurious Generalities > Sports Talk

Tennis Thread

(1/5) > >>

phil:
We watch a lot of tennis in my house and I think it's about time we had a thread to talk about it.

Buffalo Budd:
I agree and +K for starting one.  We grew up on tennis and played pretty much every day from the time I was 13 til 18.

phil:

--- Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 30, 2011, 08:21:49 AM ---I agree and +K for starting one.  We grew up on tennis and played pretty much every day from the time I was 13 til 18.

--- End quote ---

Nice, that's pretty much how we all were/are. My mom's a tennis nut, plays probably ten hours or more a week.

Anyone watch the fifth set of that Federer-Tsonga match yesterday? that put a gigantic smile on my face (I hate Federer like most people hate Lebron)

mattstick:

Prediction: this thread will get very little attention.

gah:

--- Quote from: phil on June 30, 2011, 11:40:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 30, 2011, 08:21:49 AM ---I agree and +K for starting one.  We grew up on tennis and played pretty much every day from the time I was 13 til 18.

--- End quote ---

Nice, that's pretty much how we all were/are. My mom's a tennis nut, plays probably ten hours or more a week.

Anyone watch the fifth set of that Federer-Tsonga match yesterday? that put a gigantic smile on my face (I hate Federer like most people hate Lebron)

--- End quote ---

How can you hate Federer? Because he is/was so damn good? I think asides from being a great player, he's a really great guy too. Pretty humble in his losses to Nadal, and in general, of good character.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version