News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Rick Perry

Started by VDB, August 16, 2011, 09:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

qop24

He is somehow more hypocritical than the people he's running against, it's insane. How no one who has ever supported him sees this is beyond me...people in this country are so great at saying one thing and doing the total opposite.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

PIE-GUY

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sophist

Conservative in his politics, and his beej techniques.  go figure. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VDB

I caught some big chunks of the debate last night. Rick Perry is just plain unimpressive. He makes W. look like The Great Communicator. You know it's bad when you can't even land meaningful blows against Mitt Romney, whose hypocrisy is out there just begging to be assaulted.

My prediction remains that the Perry luster will wear off eventually, as people get to know him better.

I think that Huntsman looked like just about the most reasonable guy on the stage last night. I still say Romney puts on a good debate performance, but we all know that deep down, he's a bit of a joke.
Is this still Wombat?

gah

I was thinking this yesterday as I watched, I have absolutely zero concern for seeing who gets picked. Not that I'm dismissing the Republican side, just I don't need to spend a year seeing who rises to the nomination...once they pick, and all the mud has dried and caked and fallen and the facts all checked, then you can stack that person up against Obama. But I don't really care that in this poll vs BO, x would do this, but if y wins, then it looks like this, etc. or discussing who "won" last nights debate. They keep throwing the same lies, that have already been fact checked and proven false out there to an oblivious applauding crowd, all the while further putting down the current president and deepening the divide.

Can't help but think that if 2008 was polarized, and this is where we're at right now, the 2012 election is going to be some seriously nasty politics.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VDB

Agreed that we're likely headed for an unpleasant general election. No doubt politics in general will only continue to get worse before they get better (if they ever do).
Is this still Wombat?

kellerb

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on September 23, 2011, 05:01:09 PM
Agreed that we're likely headed for an unpleasant general election. No doubt politics in general will only continue to get worse before they get better (if they ever do).

Rick Perry has the edge on getting the Republican nomination solely because he's in the best position to actively execute people during the campaign.  It's proven results right there.  "IF OBAMA HAD HIS CHOICE, YOU'D BE PAYING FOR THESE CRIMINALS' HEALTH CARE!"

Also, incredible hair.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: kellerb on September 23, 2011, 05:54:39 PM

Rick Perry has the edge on getting the Republican nomination solely because he's in the best position to actively execute people during the campaign.  It's proven results right there.  "IF OBAMA HAD HIS CHOICE, YOU'D BE PAYING FOR THESE CRIMINALS' HEALTH CARE!"

Also, incredible hair.

Also cowboy boots and he shoots animals on his morning jog.

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 23, 2011, 06:03:50 PM

Also, incredible hair.

Also cowboy boots and he shoots animals on his morning jog.

That'll cut down on DC's stray cat population.  LESS GOV'T HANDOUTS of saucers of milk

VDB

Rick Perry has the edge on getting the Republican nomination solely because he's in the best position to actively execute innocent people during the campaign.  It's proven results right there.  "IF OBAMA HAD HIS CHOICE, YOU'D BE PAYING FOR THESE CRIMINALS' HEALTH CARE!"

Now that I think about it, you're right. This man is untouchable.
Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

This ad was in the Austin Chronicle this week...

kellerb

for a million dollars, I'll jerk off to pictures of his hair

gah

Quote from: kellerb on September 24, 2011, 07:39:22 PM
for a million dollars, I'll jerk off to pictures of his hair

quoted for posterity.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ytowndan

Rick Perry: The Best Little Whore In Texas
The Texas governor has one driving passion: selling off government to the highest bidder

By Matt Taibbi

(it's way too long to copy/paste in here, but it's a great read)

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/rick-perry-the-best-little-whore-in-texas-20111026

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.