News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

*Official* Week4paug discogs.com group

Started by PIE-GUY, November 15, 2012, 02:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Many of us keep our current vinyl inventory on Discogs. I have started a group called week4paug on there to make it easier to find each other (and have another forum to spout our nonsense). PM me your discogs username and I will send you an invite to the group. I will also keep this first post up-to-date with everyone's usernames...

Linky - http://www.discogs.com/groups/2798

'paug username - discogs username

PIE-GUY - PIE-GUY
rowjimmy - rowjimmy
August - mudtheotter
Buffalo Budd - Buffalo_Budd
Igbo - modiahmed
mirthbeatenworker - teemell
aphineday - janderson24
goodabouthood - gah
McGrupp - turnasquare1
justjezmund - justjezmund
caravan2001 - caravan2001
EdBanky - gunns4nuns
Tet - TheSafariMan
Slslbs - slslbs
susep = stbc
barnesy305 - barnesy305
mehead - mehead

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

Woohoo! I'm excited to get my collection up on this now. Gonna start this evening!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

My list on there is so very partial... I started a deliberate effort to go a-z, gave up. Now I just add things as I get them... sometimes.

Igbo

+K to PieGuy for doing this!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I have to finish my list on discogs now. Only got to the beginning of the M's.

Caravan2001

yes, plus K for PG.  This will motivate me to get my list up.  I would say I am only at about 15% right now....

Superfreakie

We should probably try, "at some point", to get a list of each of our digitally archived collections. Maybe decide on a spreadsheet format that would allow other 'paugers to peruse our lists for rarities. I'll create something in the next week or so. (I've thought about this for some time now)
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 15, 2012, 09:59:16 PM
We should probably try, "at some point", to get a list of each of our digitally archived collections. Maybe decide on a spreadsheet format that would allow other 'paugers to peruse our lists for rarities. I'll create something in the next week or so. (I've thought about this for some time now)

Get yer digital out of my analog thread.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 16, 2012, 07:22:59 AM

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Superfreakie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 16, 2012, 07:51:37 AM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

kellerb

Superfreakie put his finger in your OG what?

tet

haven't updated in about 6 months, so have a significant amount to put on there still, but please add me too!

http://www.discogs.com/user/TheSafariMan

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sls.stormyrider

just signed up - list barely started
to make life simple, I'm slslbs over there, too
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

susep

barnesy305

Just signed up as well, guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.  My user name is barnesy305 (natch).

susep

my Beatles Help! isn't in the archive.  takes too f'ing long to add submission esp. when you're listening to said LP :frustrated: