News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, January 01, 2013, 12:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

Fun show.
Despite playing almost all of the same exact songs from last year, they blew all four of 2011's shows away with this run.

mattstick

Was that NYE Gag stupid or awesome?

It's all been downhill since The Meatstick.

Augustus

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Augustus

barnesy305

WhatstheUse?

Fuck yeah! Last night was some of the most fun I've ever had. Show was about a zillion times better than last NYE and I couldn't have been happier to share it with the people I did. I'm leaving Nyc SO much more fufilled than last year.

Lawn Boy was honestly my favorite part of the show. That was so Phish and so fucking cool. Putting the time in to rearrange an old song like that is exactly what makes this the best band ever. Brought me to tears.

And Fly Like an Eagle?!?!?  Wedge jam?! Iron Man with Page as the most awkward front man of all time?!?! So awesome. Best band EVER.
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

I was quite ecstatic watching and listening to the Barbershop Lawn Boy.

WhatstheUse?

Oh... And Tweeprise to ring in the new year with that chick singing was so bad ass. That was literally my #1 song choice to be played at midnight... Couldn't have been happier with that.

Also thought Garden Party was so cool as an opener. "you can't please everyone so you gotta please yourself" - Hell yeah Gordo. Rest of the 1st set was pretty lamesauce....but still! Yeah Phish.
Bring in the dude!

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

WhatstheUse?

Fun fact: it appeared that Trey was the only one of the 4 who played golf..... And Gordo was hilariousky terrible
Bring in the dude!

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Undermind

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-