News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

VA Crew: Local Shows, Meetups, etc.

Started by rowjimmy, September 02, 2013, 05:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Quote from: gah on August 27, 2014, 05:49:02 PM
Quote from: phil on August 27, 2014, 05:46:52 PM
Quote from: gah on August 27, 2014, 04:49:14 PM
hows about lockn next weekend?

I'll be there. Anyone else?

What days are you doing? Just drivig in everyday?

I was looking at camping at James River State Park.

I haven't planned anything yet, I'm going all four days and will be camping on site but that's about all I know right now. Some friends of mine are bringing an RV so I might camp next to them.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

gah

Quote from: phil on August 27, 2014, 06:14:59 PM
Quote from: gah on August 27, 2014, 05:49:02 PM
Quote from: phil on August 27, 2014, 05:46:52 PM
Quote from: gah on August 27, 2014, 04:49:14 PM
hows about lockn next weekend?

I'll be there. Anyone else?

What days are you doing? Just drivig in everyday?

I was looking at camping at James River State Park.

I haven't planned anything yet, I'm going all four days and will be camping on site but that's about all I know right now. Some friends of mine are bringing an RV so I might camp next to them.

Cool deal. Yeah, I haven't even bought a ticket yet, but I see they have day tickets so at the very least, maybe I'll do saturday and or sunday.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Friends asked. Me to come down with them for Saturday but I'm passing because it's not the ABB night. Looks like great stuff on the bill, though. Enjoy!

antelope19

This would fall under the etc.

I just got handed 4 tickets, 35 yard line-lower level and a parking pass for tomorrow's MD-JMU football game. Anyone want to make the drive up and go with me?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

phil

Quote from: antelope19 on August 29, 2014, 01:27:48 PM
This would fall under the etc.

I just got handed 4 tickets, 35 yard line-lower level and a parking pass for tomorrow's MD-JMU football game. Anyone want to make the drive up and go with me?

Ew, Maryland

*pages RJ*
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I figured the only way one of you all might agree to come up here would be if a VA university was involved.  Anyway, it's so late, I think the tix might go to waste.   :|
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

Anyone interested in seeing John K and the DC Mystery Cats at the Howard Theatre Aug 1st? I've been wanting to check them for awhile, think this might be a good opportunity.

rowjimmy

Quote from: gah on July 09, 2015, 12:37:49 PM
Anyone interested in seeing John K and the DC Mystery Cats at the Howard Theatre Aug 1st? I've been wanting to check them for awhile, think this might be a good opportunity.

Man, They are so good...
I might be able to go
Is it not sold out?

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 09, 2015, 12:48:14 PM

Man, They are so good...
I might be able to go
Is it not sold out?

nope. all the vip booths, which were running $55 per person are sold out. but the GA floor tickets which are $20, are still available. Actually, with service charges it's $29. Showtime 8pm.

rowjimmy

Quote from: gah on July 09, 2015, 02:09:13 PM

Man, They are so good...
I might be able to go
Is it not sold out?

nope. all the vip booths, which were running $55 per person are sold out. but the GA floor tickets which are $20, are still available. Actually, with service charges it's $29. Showtime 8pm.

Gonna have to check
with my social director
but I'd like to go.

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 09, 2015, 02:32:34 PM
Quote from: gah on July 09, 2015, 02:09:13 PM

Man, They are so good...
I might be able to go
Is it not sold out?

Gonna have to check
with my social director
but I'd like to go.

Nice! it's a Garcia Birthday celebration, so I'm guessing it'll be one of his JGB style shows.