News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Strain

Started by GBL, August 07, 2014, 02:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Anyone else watching this show on FX?

I highly recommend checking it out..

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

It's on the docket of 'things to watch' for us. The wife kinda wants to read the book first.

Anything Guillermo Del Toro does is going to be good, that guy has an amazing directorial vision.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

Quote from: GBL on August 07, 2014, 02:43:53 AM
Anyone else watching this show on FX?

I highly recommend checking it out..

I watched the first episode and have the other ones still on DVR. I expected more.  I thought the acting was pretty bad and several plot holes.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

I have heard things that were not favorable...
Hopefully those of you watching will enjoy it (let us know) but, at this point, I'm not planning to exert any effort to see this.

mehead

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 07, 2014, 09:16:39 AM
I have heard things that were not favorable...
Hopefully those of you watching will enjoy it (let us know) but, at this point, I'm not planning to exert any effort to see this.

Yup.  There is a reason why I have only watched the first episode and have been in no hurry to watch the other episodes.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

shoreline99

Read the comics. Pretty meh.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.