News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/1/1 - AmericanAirlines Arena - Miami, Florida - Post Show Discussion

Started by VDB, January 02, 2015, 03:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 09, 2015, 03:40:36 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on January 09, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
This show is fine.
If you are listening to Phish at work or whatever.

I was sober for this show and felt all the type I solos had mustard to them. Nice, tight, and in the pocket. So the playing was not bad per say. The set list and lack of type II is my gripe.

I can certainly see how this would be a bummer to attend, especially second night in a run... And leave me quite worried for the next two.

VDB

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 10, 2015, 10:01:48 AM
Quote from: Superfreakie on January 09, 2015, 03:40:36 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on January 09, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
This show is fine.
If you are listening to Phish at work or whatever.

I was sober for this show and felt all the type I solos had mustard to them. Nice, tight, and in the pocket. So the playing was not bad per say. The set list and lack of type II is my gripe.

I can certainly see how this would be a bummer to attend, especially second night in a run... And leave me quite worried for the next two.

The trick is to be just not sober enough to not really mind so much.  :-P
I had this strange simultaneous feeling of knowing it was a clunker setlist- and jamming-wise but yet having entirely enjoyed it circumstantially and thanks to the objective quality that was there in what was they did play.
Is this still Wombat?