News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

01/03 - American Airlines Arena - Miami, FL - Live Setlist Thread

Started by anthrax, January 03, 2015, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

:phish:
1/3/15
American Airlines Arena
Miami, FL

Set 1:  Maze, AC/DC Bag, Divided Sky, Cavern, Scent of a Mule, Plasma, Devotion to a Dream, Water in the Sky, Split Open and Melt, Character Zero

Set 2:  Stealing Time from the Faulty Plan, Down with Disease*>Light>Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley>Sand>Hood**, Suzy Greenberg

Encore:  Good Times Bad Times

*25+ mins
**Happy Birthday quotes by Trey, Auld Lang Syne quotes by Mike

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

I'm loving this couch tour stuff.  Got a fridge full of post holiday leftover beers and a killer sound set up.  Last night erupted into a full on dance party in the family room!

rowjimmy

I was going to stream tonight but got overruled.
Maybe I can check in during set two.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

anthrax

Quote from: sunrisevt on January 03, 2015, 08:13:17 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 03, 2015, 07:39:02 PM
You're a trooper anthrax, nice work man.
PYITE opener.

That or AC/DC Bag.

i support either one of those openers!

Gundo

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Great looking start! I was thinking today they haven't played much gamehendge stuff yet.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

anthrax

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment