News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016 Official/Phan Art

Started by PIE-GUY, June 17, 2016, 01:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

No way.  Dr. Gabel opener!

runawayjimbo

I like it. Wouldn't buy it, but it's fun. Someone grab one for Indiana nab.

Rich Kelly
Edition of 950
18x24

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Hicks

Not bad, will buy because it's my freaking birthday beyotches!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: Hicks on July 15, 2016, 11:35:29 AM

Oh shit, that's right. Happy birthday, dude! Don't push that shiny new stent too hard this weekend (too soon?) :wink:

Hicks

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 15, 2016, 11:51:18 AM

Oh shit, that's right. Happy birthday, dude! Don't push that shiny new stent too hard this weekend (too soon?) :wink:

Thanks man! 

Stents are for pussies btw, I skipped that and went with the full triple bypass, go big or go home! 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Hicks on July 15, 2016, 11:58:55 AM

Thanks man! 

Stents are for pussies btw, I skipped that and went with the full triple bypass, go big or go home!

Just try not to go too big this weekend so you don't have to go home. Pace yourself (and explain your "condition" to security so you can hang in the handicap seats).
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

runawayjimbo

Quote from: PGLHAH on July 15, 2016, 12:04:48 PM

Thanks man! 

Just try not to go too big this weekend so you don't have to go home. Pace yourself (and explain your "condition" to security so you can hang in the handicap seats).

Tell your wife she's not allowed to drive anywhere either just to be safe.

Hicks

Thanks man! 

Yeah, I know my limits, definitely will be keeping it more mellow tonight. 

Tomorrow, well, we'll see.   :banana:

gah

Quote from: Hicks on July 15, 2016, 12:28:45 PM

Thanks man! 

happy birthday bud! and stay safe, don't dance too hard, and stay away from women other than your wife, don't eat too much cheese, drink in moderation, stay hydrated, don't forget to floss, bathing though is optional, no bacon for breakfast, oatmeal bars only, and an ensure in the afternoon with a prune or two just to help you stay regular, wear sunglasses if it's sunny, but even if it's not because UV rays pass through clouds you know, and a lifetime of UV exposure can lead to cataracts a lot earlier, don't forget to call home to let everyone know you made it safe, and don't stay up too late, you know how you get when you don't get enough sleep, and stay away from those paug friends of yours, you know you always go overboard when you're around them, and I hope you packed a flashlight, and extra batteries too, because I don't want you getting up in the middle of the night to pee, and then getting lost in a sea of wooks. I heard if you shine a light on them, they'll scurry away into their tents. Don't eat any cookies, brownies, candies, or anything really that the kids call "edibles". Those have the drugs in them. Ok, I guess that's it. Have fun!

(also, indiana nab. ha ha!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard )
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

anthrax

:beers: Happy Birthday!!

susep

HBD Hicks, you earned it:)  I'm making a greatest Phish hits/jams for my ipod, re-listened to that Gorge '11 R&R.  Jam holds up well, very well in fact.  Enjoy the shows!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: gah on July 15, 2016, 01:01:05 PM

Thanks man! 

happy birthday bud! and stay safe, don't dance too hard, and stay away from women other than your wife, don't eat too much cheese, drink in moderation, stay hydrated, don't forget to floss, bathing though is optional, no bacon for breakfast, oatmeal bars only, and an ensure in the afternoon with a prune or two just to help you stay regular, wear sunglasses if it's sunny, but even if it's not because UV rays pass through clouds you know, and a lifetime of UV exposure can lead to cataracts a lot earlier, don't forget to call home to let everyone know you made it safe, and don't stay up too late, you know how you get when you don't get enough sleep, and stay away from those paug friends of yours, you know you always go overboard when you're around them, and I hope you packed a flashlight, and extra batteries too, because I don't want you getting up in the middle of the night to pee, and then getting lost in a sea of wooks. I heard if you shine a light on them, they'll scurry away into their tents. Don't eat any cookies, brownies, candies, or anything really that the kids call "edibles". Those have the drugs in them. Ok, I guess that's it. Have fun!

And tell your wife to remember to eat a green thing every day...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

runawayjimbo

Quote from: susep on July 15, 2016, 02:09:16 PM

HBD Hicks, you earned it:)  I'm making a greatest Phish hits/jams for my ipod, re-listened to that Gorge '11 R&R.  Jam holds up well, very well in fact.  Enjoy the shows!

I just revisited the '09 calypso Light last night. That is still one of my favorite versions of what in my mind is the best original 3.0 jam vehicle.

Hicks

Quote from: gah on July 15, 2016, 01:01:05 PM

Thanks man! 

Thanks dad!    :wink:

mistercharlie

Quote from: susep on July 15, 2016, 02:09:16 PM

I was listening to that at work today. Of does indeed hold up.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.