News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016 Phall Tour Dates!!

Started by PIE-GUY, August 02, 2016, 01:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

I'd think the timing of each won't allow it but, I have been wrong before.

Kind of considering going to Nashville to see Bobby at the Ryman one night and Phish the other.

rowjimmy

gainesvillegreen

I am in for Nashville, would love to see you there RJ!
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

I figure I can wait until they tell me...

anthrax

i put in an order for 1 for each night of atlanta.  i have friends down there and a ride to a from the airport.  not 100% sure i'm in, but this is by far the cheapest option of any of the shows of the tour i can hit. it's looking like the most likely.  i already have a hold on my CC.  1 night lawn, 1 night pav.

i think i'm going to try online for a 4 day vegas pass.  if i pull that then i have a hell of a decision to make.  if i don't pull it then the decision will be made.

gainesvillegreen

Got the second night of Nashville, but struck out for night 1.
Hope for good luck on Saturday morning 🙃

gainesvillegreen

In for both nights in Nashville, hope some paug folks can make it there for the shows!

:phish:

ph92

Got my tickets! Both nights Charleston and Jacksonville! I'm so excited. First time hitting a show in 2 years!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on August 20, 2016, 11:27:29 AM
In for both nights in Nashville, hope some paug folks can make it there for the shows!

were you able to score night 1 via the TM onsale?  i bet they went pretty quickly.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: anthrax on August 20, 2016, 01:11:02 PM

were you able to score night 1 via the TM onsale?  i bet they went pretty quickly.

Yes, only able to secure lawn for night 1, but Phish gave me GA Pit for night 2, so, I am content.
I have been spending more time in Nashville as of late as I pass through there back an forth from Florida to see the kiddos. I've really enjoyed getting to know the city better and am really looking forward to seeing Phish there too.

anthrax

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on August 20, 2016, 04:10:20 PM
Quote from: anthrax on August 20, 2016, 01:11:02 PM

Yes, only able to secure lawn for night 1, but Phish gave me GA Pit for night 2, so, I am content.
I have been spending more time in Nashville as of late as I pass through there back an forth from Florida to see the kiddos. I've really enjoyed getting to know the city better and am really looking forward to seeing Phish there too.

the location and small size of the venue made it a new favorite of mine after the show there last summer.  you'll have a blast!

mehead

Re-re going on right now for Nashville if anyone needs tix.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

mistercharlie

that doesn't look like a Pollock.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.