News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Winter Tour 2017

Started by WhatstheUse?, December 20, 2016, 09:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 24, 2017, 07:45:53 PM
Anybody want to go in on splitting the Jaunt-stream tonight?

http://nugs.tv/

Already ordered mine!
Shoot the lock off your wallet, dude.

Gumbo72203

haha yeah I got it too...  just didn't know if anybody strapped for cash wanted to split it or something!  Can't wait!

EDIT:  Also, unfortunately the band gets zero cut of the webcast proceeds, which I think is kind of bullshit.  But hopefully they notice an increase in sales for this show, which would help their visibility
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Hicks

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 24, 2017, 08:22:14 PM
haha yeah I got it too...  just didn't know if anybody strapped for cash wanted to split it or something!  Can't wait!

EDIT:  Also, unfortunately the band gets zero cut of the webcast proceeds, which I think is kind of bullshit.  But hopefully they notice an increase in sales for this show, which would help their visibility

I'm not going to pay you, but feel free to share your log in with me.    :sbw:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Gumbo72203

i hope someone recorded that......   Caton just pulled off the smoothest guitar change, mid-jam, in the history of rock and roll. 

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 24, 2017, 09:32:21 PM
i hope someone recorded that......   Caton just pulled off the smoothest guitar change, mid-jam, in the history of rock and roll.

I want that in gif form.

Gumbo72203

I'm way behind on keeping up with the current shows, but you guys have to hear the "Have You Ever" from 2/14/17.  https://archive.org/details/jauntee2017-02-14.flac16/2017-02-14d1t09.flac

This jam is so perfect.  Relaxed, unhurried, creative...  Caton layers some subliminal loops and and Scott totally turns the build-up into a house jam.  It's brilliant.  I can't get enough of this.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 28, 2017, 07:13:35 PM
Good press!

http://liveforlivemusic.com/features/cycles-jauntee-post-tour/

Nice. The Indianapolis show got mentioned a few times. I hope the good press leads to more Indy Jaunts.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

still in the process of finalizing plans for next Friday
Will there be a paug contingent?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Marmar

if anyone wants the Jauntstream from March at the Brooklyn Bowl.....I have it
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Marmar on March 29, 2017, 08:38:47 AM
if anyone wants the Jauntstream from March at the Brooklyn Bowl.....I have it

Yes, please.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

pcr3

Quote from: slslbs on March 29, 2017, 08:30:52 AM

I'll be there.  I may have extras if it's sold out...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

birdman

Quote from: pcr3 on March 29, 2017, 01:31:52 PM
Quote from: slslbs on March 29, 2017, 08:30:52 AM

I'll be there.  I may have extras if it's sold out...
I'll be there with my wife and brother. My sister and SF should be joining us as well
Paug FTMFW!

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

WhatstheUse?

Nice! I look forward to seeing y'all!
Bring in the dude!