News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Winter Tour 2017

Started by WhatstheUse?, December 20, 2016, 09:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 06, 2017, 07:34:22 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on April 06, 2017, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: slslbs on April 06, 2017, 01:31:33 PM
about what time will the music start tomorrow night?

Scott told me it was likely Jauntee at 8:30.  Perhaps he could confirm....  :wtu:

We will hit at 9pm SHARP!

I can't wait to see y'all! These bigger shows give me a funny, 'nervously excited' feeling that I usually don't get. Once I'm on stage... I forget I'm 'on stage' but the nervous anticipation hits me prior to walking out!

Oh, what a beautiful buzz.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Any of you people coming tomorrow? Roll call seems to be:

pcr3
birdman/superfreakie clan
sls

Can't wait. I hear rumors of a Caton sit-in with dopapod that will be epic and politically appropriate.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

pcr3

birdman

I had a great time last night. Jaunt set was tight. Went to some dark places. Lay down sally with Rob was a real treat.  :wtu:'s tongue was in full rage mode last night.
Always fun hanging with the extended Paug crew. Great to see SLS at a Jauntee show. I'm already looking forward to the next go around.
Paug FTMFW!

sls.stormyrider

Finally went to my 1st Jaunt and had a blast
This band is going places
Great to see everyone
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Gumbo72203

anybody got a setlist from friday?!?
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Augustus

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 11, 2017, 12:18:26 AM
anybody got a setlist from friday?!?

Moon Rocks >
Airblower >
The Game >
I am the Slime >
Jauntee's 1st Jauntee >
Scatterbrain

mbw

WhatstheUse?

Fun fact!

All four of us (as well as all 3 members of the other band) dosed at the Rollinsville show. It was at this random, townie bar/barn in a tiny town in the mountains, so, there of course were only like 7 people in the audience.... 2 of which were our manager and Michelle...  a couple random fans, and this 17 year old kid who drove 4 hours to get there lol.

So anyways, this was the first time all 4 of us in the current line up had played a show tripping together and the first time I had dosed at a show since.... man, probably 2011 when we were still having parties in our loft space.  That will also likely be the last time I do that.  Playing drums on acid is haaaaaarrrrrrrdddd.   It's very physical... and that was weird to me. And the whole time constraint thing.... like..... we hhaaaavvve to play for an hour and a half? but.... I wannnnaa breeaaakk.... can I go outside and smoke weed? No? Shit! This is hard!

So. I'm gonna stick to dosing at Phish shows. I have way less responsibilites there.  Cool story huh?
Bring in the dude!