News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Winter Tour 2017

Started by WhatstheUse?, December 20, 2016, 09:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Gumbo72203

yeah i regret not going to this, severely.  That was so great.  Caton destroyed that outro solo. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on April 17, 2017, 06:03:35 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 17, 2017, 04:11:39 PM
Pro-shot:

Was there was awesome

Yeah, that happened. Ho hum.

I'm so glad I knew it was coming, as I had drifted off backstage by that point in dopapod's first set, and knew I had to fet back.

I'm still simply blown away by the fact those guys can pull that off without playing it together beforehand. Just one of the many highlights from that evening...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Gumbo72203

i mean, it's really not the most complicated of songs.  There's really only a handful of different parts, but still haha.  I wish the bass was just a tad more intense during the end of the jam because that part is so iconic to me, on the studio version.  Roger's basslines are *perfect*. 

But yeah, that was damn incredible.  You guys are very lucky.  Also, Dopapod got SO GOOD.  Good for them. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 18, 2017, 11:35:15 PM
i mean, it's really not the most complicated of songs.  There's really only a handful of different parts, but still haha.  I wish the bass was just a tad more intense during the end of the jam because that part is so iconic to me, on the studio version.  Roger's basslines are *perfect*. 

But yeah,
that was damn incredible. You guys are very lucky.  Also, Dopapod got SO GOOD. Good for them.

Fixed that for you.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VDB

Whachu talkin bout? Dopapod been good for years.
Is this still Wombat?

sls.stormyrider

^
personal taste
They're good musicians but I got bored by the 2nd set
After a while it all sounded the same
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mistercharlie

Stairway!

But take your time, I've ripped the YouTube vid for listening on the go.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: pcr3 on April 07, 2017, 12:11:41 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 06, 2017, 11:20:34 PM
Get there early...

Planning on it. Anyone want one?

Not sure who sent me one of these, but thank you so much!! It was waiting on my porch when I got home today. I love our little community!  :beers:

The return address just says 'PAUG'.

edit to add: You know what I love almost as much as our community... a good mystery/puzzle. I used my best sleuthing skills to figure out that pcr3 sent me the poster. Thanks, man!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

That's awesome. I didn't even get one lol.
Bring in the dude!

pcr3

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 26, 2017, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on April 07, 2017, 12:11:41 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 06, 2017, 11:20:34 PM
Get there early...

Planning on it. Anyone want one?

Not sure who sent me one of these, but thank you so much!! It was waiting on my porch when I got home today. I love our little community!  :beers:

The return address just says 'PAUG'.

edit to add: You know what I love almost as much as our community... a good mystery/puzzle. I used my best sleuthing skills to figure out that pcr3 sent me the poster. Thanks, man!!!

Ask and ye shall receive.  :beers:

Also, don't be fooled by the fact that I asked if anyone wanted one. Mr. C did some legit sleuthing with the google and the paug to figure it out. I thought I'd covered my tracks, but I left a trail of breadcrumbs that I had forgotten about...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

khalpin