News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by naeei, May 23, 2017, 01:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

VDB

So, "son of your neigbour" means your mom fucked the guy next door, correct? I'm a little rusty on my classic eastern insults.
Is this still Wombat?

Hicks

Quote from: naeei on May 24, 2017, 12:08:55 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 24, 2017, 11:57:02 AM
Quote from: naeei on May 24, 2017, 11:53:09 AM
that is all.

I don't believe you.

Why we should waste our time talking with such foolish men? "I don't believe." No You believe or not believe; fact is fact. You are going to be old man. If you say "I don't believe," then is that a very good proposition? It does not depend on your believing or not believing. The nature's course will take place.

That will go on. What is there in your believing and not believing? If you keep yourself in such darkness that "If you believe, then it is fact," then you are a fool, rascal. If you depend only on your belief, then you are a fool.

What is the meaning of your belief?

You aren't very good at this.  You might be better in a non-customer facing role. 

Tell me, do you have any experience with Java and/or Python?

Krishna needs a new web developer. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

kellerb

cactusfan

that is all.

I don't believe you.

Why we should waste our time talking with such foolish men? "I don't believe." No You believe or not believe; fact is fact. You are going to be old man. If you say "I don't believe," then is that a very good proposition? It does not depend on your believing or not believing. The nature's course will take place.

That will go on. What is there in your believing and not believing? If you keep yourself in such darkness that "If you believe, then it is fact," then you are a fool, rascal. If you depend only on your belief, then you are a fool.

Meaning of belief for me is not meant as which is or isn't not what you have not professed, nor can it be. Rather, it must only manifest as the inner option, never the outer, whereas for outer read as darkness, not light, for it is only the fool whose belief light is neither believed or not believed but only isn't. These are the words of the rascal, the son of my neighbor's camel's brother's ass, they are not mine, but are they yours?

What proof doesn't withhold its non-being against that which has neither begun nor not begun to actualize in non-temporal space? This is where you have failed. Think not in thoughts neither in actions but in what may not be thought upon is thinking and not, but then who is the rascal? You are.

naeei

Quote from: cactusfan on May 24, 2017, 01:07:04 PM
that is all.

I don't believe you.

Meaning of belief for me is not meant as which is or isn't not what you have not professed, nor can it be. Rather, it must only manifest as the inner option, never the outer, whereas for outer read as darkness, not light, for it is only the fool whose belief light is neither believed or not believed but only isn't. These are the words of the rascal, the son of my neighbor's camel's brother's ass, they are not mine, but are they yours?

What proof doesn't withhold its non-being against that which has neither begun nor not begun to actualize in non-temporal space? This is where you have failed. Think not in thoughts neither in actions but in what may not be thought upon is thinking and not, but then who is the rascal? You are.

is this dry talking is your rational argument ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an **rascal dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

mistercharlie

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 24, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
words make sentences. sentences make paragraphs. unless you're this guy. then nothing makes any sense whatsoever.

naeei, You do know that when there is a red squiggly line under a word it means that you're misspelling it, right? That's a pretty good life lesson to learn and you'll do much better trying to pander your drivel on the next board you decide to infiltrate.

and if purpose of human life is drival then you are also the damn dead horse. that is all. ( son of your neigbour )  :wink:

Not drival, DRIVEL... spell it with me D as in "Dumb as hell", R as in "Really, Is he that stupid?", I as in "Ignorant as hell", V as in "Vishnu said you were dumb as hell", E as in "Enough of your inane babbling", & L as in "Look everyone, there's a profoundly stupid person inanely babbling over here who is not only dumb as hell but ignorant as hell also and Vishnu said so. Also, they have no idea how capital letters work ". (You mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Max Power

But I thought that kRISHNA would grant me the power to annoy everyone... Where's my hoverboard? ( donkey-raping shit-eater )
Nobody snuggles with Max Power! You strap yourself in and feel the G's.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

jam>

The paug was getting a little quiet lately. This thread is just the rascal dog drivel we needed.

rowjimmy

barnesy305

rowjimmy

Quote from: barnesy305 on May 24, 2017, 10:43:50 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 24, 2017, 10:30:53 PM
Sup, nerds?

This guy is tedious...I like him!

Basically, it's what I imagine Trump's twitter would be like if they lifted the 140 character limit.