News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Jazzfest 2018, or the all things NOLA thread

Started by PIE-GUY, October 19, 2017, 10:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Since I just purchased tickets for my first Jazzfest aftershow, I'd say it's time for a new thread.

Role call???

PG (both wknds)

Wknd 2:
Gah
SF and female  :sbw:
Emay
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

also:

QuoteFacebook Pre Sale Round Three - NOLA Shows.

The Password for both shows AND the TWO NIGHT PASS is CUINNOLA. (Same password for all 3 ticket types.)
SAME Ticket URL for the Two Night Pass and Single Night Tickets for Fri, May 4, 2018 and Sat, May 5, 2018: Mardi Gras World Ballroom ~ New Orleans, LA

http://bit.ly/JRADNOLAPreSale

Good Luck!

emay

No idea what weekend I will be at yet, but itll be at least one!!  :banana:

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 19, 2017, 11:00:39 AM
also:

The Password for both shows AND the TWO NIGHT PASS is CUINNOLA. (Same password for all 3 ticket types.)
SAME Ticket URL for the Two Night Pass and Single Night Tickets for Fri, May 4, 2018 and Sat, May 5, 2018: Mardi Gras World Ballroom ~ New Orleans, LA

Good Luck!

you grab a two night pass?

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: gah on October 19, 2017, 12:26:10 PM
also:

Good Luck!

x2!

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 19, 2017, 01:56:56 PM
also:

Good Luck!

x2!

Hmmm, I get them moving to a bigger venue...but I don't know if I'd want to see them in there...then again it is jrad during jazzfest though....I wish they were still doing the Joy....might have to wait and see what else pops up....oh yeah, you can go ahead and put me down for 2nd weekend  8-)

PIE-GUY

Quote from: gah on October 20, 2017, 03:52:38 PM
also:

Good Luck!

x2!

Hmmm, I get them moving to a bigger venue...but I don't know if I'd want to see them in there...then again it is jrad during jazzfest though....I wish they were still doing the Joy....might have to wait and see what else pops up....oh yeah, you can go ahead and put me down for 2nd weekend  8-)

I kinda love that place for them. The Joy was always sofa king packed on the floor. I can see having tons of room off to the side or back at Mardi Gras World.

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 20, 2017, 04:07:20 PM
Quote from: gah on October 20, 2017, 03:52:38 PM
also:

Good Luck!

x2!

I kinda love that place for them. The Joy was always sofa king packed on the floor. I can see having tons of room off to the side or back at Mardi Gras World.

Damn it. That's true too. I knwo ti was packed, but we always found a way to work are way to some dancing space. But the sides and back here should def allow for more dancing room...

gah

Trey Band just announced 3 night run at the Civic, first weekend though.

emay

Quote from: gah on January 08, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
Trey Band just announced 3 night run at the Civic, first weekend though.

oh SNAP!! I think Ill hit this up. Looking at 28th-6th or at least 28th -5th. Booking flights soon

PIE-GUY

I'm trying to wrap my head around 3 nights of Trey band. That's just too much when there is so much other music going on.

cactusfan

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 19, 2017, 10:59:53 AM
Since I just purchased tickets for my first Jazzfest aftershow, I'd say it's time for a new thread.

Role call???

PG (both wknds)

Yes. Jazzfest! Never been. The wife and I just booked an airbnb. It's happening. Showing up midweek, so will be there for the second weekend. Any tips on where to go and what to see and etc much appreciated.

emay

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 08, 2018, 08:36:51 PM
I'm trying to wrap my head around 3 nights of Trey band. That's just too much when there is so much other music going on.

Yeah seems like a long run for TAB. I'll prob hit Sunday. Line up should drop soon right ?

gah

Quote from: cactusfan on January 09, 2018, 01:32:27 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 19, 2017, 10:59:53 AM

Role call???

PG (both wknds)

Yes. Jazzfest! Never been. The wife and I just booked an airbnb. It's happening. Showing up midweek, so will be there for the second weekend. Any tips on where to go and what to see and etc much appreciated.

holy shit man. you'll have a blast. keep an eye on this thread and you'll get all the rec's you need.

Quote from: emay on January 09, 2018, 08:57:11 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 08, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

Yeah seems like a long run for TAB. I'll prob hit Sunday. Line up should drop soon right ?

one of the next two Tuesdays according to past drop dates.

ETA: AirBnB booked. Staying right around the corner from stax place on n johnson street

PIE-GUY

Lineup drops today (likely at noon) - saw this leak this morning.