Author Topic: CRAZY F-ing Weather!  (Read 32255 times)

Offline kellerb

• In the Band
  • YEMLESS
Re: CRAZY F-ing Weather!
« Reply #886 on: November 30, 2016, 03:41:23 PM »

Offline khalpin

• In the Band
« Reply #887 on: February 08, 2017, 09:09:56 PM »
I was outside today in shorts in a T-shirt in the 65 degree weather gathering wood and kindling and prepping the snowblower for the 10" of snow we're supposed to get tonight into tomorrow.

Offline Buffalo Budd

• Gamehendge
  • 'Looking for owls?' the young man asked.
« Reply #888 on: February 08, 2017, 10:04:00 PM »
I was outside today in shorts in a T-shirt in the 65 degree weather gathering wood and kindling and prepping the snowblower for the 10" of snow we're supposed to get tonight into tomorrow.

Similar deal here, cept I was packing the snowboard gear.  :mrgreen:
that's great. people are stupid.

My records are my media for music. They are to be played. Loud and as often as possible.

Offline ph92

• In the Band
  • bag it, tag it
« Reply #889 on: February 09, 2017, 11:00:38 PM »

Similar deal here, cept I was packing the snowboard gear.  :mrgreen:
Except, it's Florida... and these fuckers are complaining its "cold" and "freezing" It's literally not freezing. :roll:
Phish changes the way you listen to music.

Make America Melt Again!

FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Offline VA $l!m

• INSPIRED THE F-in' BOOK
  • Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #890 on: February 13, 2017, 06:34:55 PM »
this winter has been a godsend. 50s, 60s, 70 the othre day in fucking nebraska in february?!?!
MY hernaited discs and musle spams  thank you global warming, with apologies to the future generations...
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Offline sunrisevt

• In the Band
  • C'est pour nous proteger, les fleurs et bougies
« Reply #891 on: March 14, 2017, 07:10:13 PM »
Just got the voicemail from the superintendent of schools in my daughter's district, announcing a SECOND CONSECUTIVE SNOW DAY for all of Addison County Northwest. (It's a Lake Champlain-adjacent district of maybe 5 small towns between Burlington & Middlebury, VT.)

This winter we've had three distinct cycles of storm->thaw->freeze which turned snowbanks into berms and walls of solid ice. Last week we had nightly lows over 35, lost almost all our remaining snow cover, leaving plate ice in shaded areas and not much else.

Now those delicate flowers working in my kid's school system need A SECOND GODDAMN DAY?!?!?! THIS IS VERMONT AND THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

eta: If anyone needs me, I'll be walking to my hometown pub, b/c they're fucking open and should damn well be rewarded for it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 07:34:56 PM by sunrisevt »
Quote from: Eleanor Marsail
I love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.