News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

new wiki

Started by guyforget, April 05, 2006, 12:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

Yeah, there was a thread here somewhere about someone hating knowing how much song was left.  Having a time on each song may cause someone to pass it up because it has inferior length.  Little do they know that it moves with the motion of the ocean. :-o

I say, keep the set lengths if available plus/minus 5% based on how much cheering was recorded and forget song lengths.  And what I say goes :evil:

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jedifunk

Quote from: jephrey on April 13, 2006, 10:51:04 PM
And what I say goes :evil:

i've noticed that...  :-o :wink: :mrgreen:

oh snap :-D
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

we've GOT to be able to get rid of that infinity symbol!  it makes the setlists page look so f'ing ugly!

i hate it, i hate it, i hate it!
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

how about scratching the comma and using the infinity symbol as the spacer?  That might look ok?
I did it to May and in the years at the top  What do you think?  Nevermind...  Read on, I changed it back because we should be able to get rid of that thing.

I think "we" can turn it off.  It's in the config.php file and I believe that sets it.  If we make it nil, I think it'll look like an internal link.  Most are internal links anyhow, they just look external because we have to go to an anchor.  We can write guy about it later.

http://wikkawiki.org/ConfigurationOptions

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

August

i held off on 5-15 show B because i forgot what we agreed upon for these instances.
also no numbers for one song appearances was what we did earlier, i believe, so i just put the song in for letterman.

what is the easiest way to find the show at etree?.i am having
problems locating 5-18

joseph august

jedifunk

just so you're aware... i'm f'ing around with the ph2000 page... i'll make sure its fixed when i'm done... so don't you go f'ing with it too :P
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

I think we were going to do

2000-05-18b

Here it is in the dB, is that what you're trying to do?  I go to the second link to get to all phish.

http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=46713

http://db.etree.org/bs_d.php?artist_key=4

To do the search @ etree, I formatted it as phyyyy-mm-dd and I'd use the same for the b show.  That seems to be the most common format.

Do you guys think we should try to rip off the code that the dB has that gives you the link "download this show" if it's available?  I think that search looks more in depth for any format.  I'll look into this.

And Jedi, I want to see what you come up with for the year.  We may want to pad the cells a bit because they're tight around the text, maybe add a light background color.  Although it's in html, the code is similar to what we used in mediawiki so I am starting to like it...  And it's giving me experience with html so great!

JF

sophist

where did the wiki go? I just get a blank page when I go to the site.
Did we switch sites :? 
did I miss the bxm biking too, i was over by the swing set sippin on the dxm and free basin listerine strips
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!