News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

9/11> a discussion

Started by susep, June 18, 2006, 01:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Here was some groundwork being laid:

June 1st 2001 Order Centralizes Intercept Authority
"AIRCRAFT PIRACY (HIJACKING) AND DESTRUCTION OF DERELICT AIRBORNE OBJECTS"  (1) Determine whether or not the assistance needed is reasonably available from police or commercial sources. If not, the DDO, NMCC, will notify the appropriate unified command or NORAD to determine if suitable assets are available and will forward the request to the Secretary of Defense for approval in accordance with DODD 3025.15, paragraph D.7 (reference d)." 

flow00

I'm confused. How does that lay the groundwork? And what is the soure of this?

Caravan2001

I don't really know what this thread is about, but I'll chime in.  I was in 9/11, I watched the towers fall from my front doorstep before the sky went black.  My car was covered with about 3 inches of dust and debris.  My parents live/lived 8 blocks from ground zero.  My mom jumped into a van with rastas (yes I)  to get out of downtown and to safety.  She has not been the same since.  Anyway, I lost several friends and the whole thing was really freaked out.  My point to this post is, and I know  :frustrated:am changing the topic of this thread, is that I cannot believe these 9/11 movies that are coming out.  I mean I saw a preview for one in the theatre and I just about puked, for real.  Who wants to re-live that shit?  There is the one about the plane that went for the pentagon and there is the one about the 2 rescue workers....who would go to see that shit?  Give me a fucking break.  I mean Apocalypse now at least came out 10 years after Vietnam was mostly over.  It has not even been 5 years since 9/11 and these fucks are making a movie about it....Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread.  9/11 is one subject that get's me a little worked up.... :frustrated:

birdman

Sorry to hear about your friends Caravan...pisses me off something fierce.  And I cant agree with you more about those who would capitalize on others misfortunes. Hollywood tuely has no soul
Paug FTMFW!

DoW

sorry to hear about your personal experiences caravan.
this board has been very peaceful lately.  probably better to skip the politics, religion and other sensitive issues.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

susep

Quote from: flow00 on June 18, 2006, 01:46:19 AM
I'm confused. How does that lay the groundwork? And what is the soure of this?

The source is a govt.pdf file explaining changes in the Dept. of Defense protocol for handling hijacked airplanes>basically this change gave complete authority in response to a hijacking to Rummy 3 months before the attacks. 

I'm not trying to salt any open wounds towards victims or start bs.  I believe that most of us here at the 'paug are intelligent, articulate, analytical and insightful about music and/or any other topic for that matter. 

I thought it would be interesting to dicuss the various levels of what happened on this most free and democratic forum: the 'paug.

I understand if people are confused, hurt etc...but lets not put our collective heads in the sand and ignore discussion because quite frankly that's exactly what the creators of 9/11 wanted to do from the begining, to scare you :samurai:

susep

W/ out going overboard here is one interesting "anomaly" of 9/11:

When the towers collapsed, materials were ejected horizontally 70 m.   Whereas experts defined that catastrophe as melting steel girders w/ subsequent failure and pancake effect, temperatures ideal for manipulating steel were not even close>hydrocarbon fires cannot achieve the desired temperatures for this. 
Existing video supports the idea of a demolition w/ the aircraft used as decoys in a Pavlonian conditioning exercise. 
Eyewitness accounts describe hearing popping sounds and explosions.
In the videos I've seen the explosions begin right below the crash line. 
As bombs detonated radially as well as vertically downward the building caved in on its self, vaporizing all non-metal matter.
Just as the towers descent was final an afterglow of light illuminated the dust for 5-10 sec.>suggesting more larger explosions in the basement>fires raged there for 100 days producing pockets of liquid steel.
As naive(generally speaking) as our society is about science and technology>certainly the underlying laws and principles of physics and chemistry, thermodynamics esp. you can see how the planes were used as a decoy in achieving the desired psychological manipulation of a perceived "attack" by destroying the towers and all evidence therein.

Summary: towers were demolished.

Discussion?

tet

before this thread gets any longer, i figured i'd chime in...

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

susep

sophist

i dont buy the conspiracy bullshit
sorry susep73 (just being honest)
horrible event planned and carried out by wretched human beings (terrorists) 

my 2 cents
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

susep

Quote from: phan003 on June 18, 2006, 10:33:58 PM
i dont buy the conspiracy bullshit
sorry susep73 (just being honest)
horrible event planned and carried out by wretched human beings (terrorists) 

my 2 cents

I'm not offended, I know this is a sensitive issue. 
Look at the situation in Iraq: anarchy and we don't belong there.  9/11 gave the U.S. military complex justification in furthur militarializing the middle east.  What for?
Oil
Energy
imo :wink:

flow00

Yea, I agree, Phan. A conspiracy would have required a cover-up from everyone on every level of government to the media. So were the other hijacked planes (the one that crashed in Pennsylvania and the one that tore through the Pentagon) part of the conspiracy? And was all the mounting evidence that a bunch of religious fanatics plotted the event just fabricated? And not one whistleblower has come foward? I respect your opinions, susep, and am glad this forum welcoms free thought, but I just don't buy the conspiracy theory. I'm a born skeptic, but this theory has too many holes.

Of course 9/11 made it easier for the war hawks to invade Iraq, but that doesn't mean they orchestrated a mass killing of their own people. What do a few people in the government have to gain from more oil if it means killing thousands of innocent Americans? France and Russia have first rights to oil in Iraq. The U.S. doesn't.

tet

i just don't buy a conspiracy theory, and i buy em on anything else (Roswell, JFK, MLK...  you name it...)

too many people involved, and it just doesn't make sense. 

/my $0.02
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: tet on June 18, 2006, 11:13:56 PM
i just don't buy a conspiracy theory, and i buy em on anything else (Roswell, JFK, MLK...  you name it...)

too many people involved, and it just doesn't make sense. 

/my $0.02

What about if I said that it was a conspiracy orchestrated by Al Gore?

Caravan2001

I love that dog pic, it looks like my dog.....