News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

A New Level Of Idoicy

Started by nab, March 24, 2007, 10:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

nab

rowjimmy

keeb333

kellerb

Quote from: nab on March 24, 2007, 11:04:10 AM

the music... the point of this deal is the music not the hard drive... thats just a convenient bonus.  some hard drives may even be bigger but never less than 40 Gb and I can fill it up probably six times over...
    * You WILL have the best collection of all your friends....

40 GB of music isn't even the best collection on one of my hard drives.  Of course, I already do have the best collection of all my (offline) friends

nab

Man this sure came alive again.

kellerb

Quote from: nab on January 15, 2008, 04:00:12 PM
Man this sure came alive again.

Heh, I didn't see the original dates, I only saw that it appeared as a thread with new posts.

Caravan2001

Quote from: August on March 24, 2007, 11:00:19 AM
his other auctions are more mp3's for sale and socks.
a

Is that where you got your Christmas socks?

antelope19

This has nothing to do with the current thread, but it IS a new level of idiocy.  Only in NE:

http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080103/GJNEWS02/523847800/-1/CITIZEN

Loyalty goes to his head: Laconia fan wears his Pats' pride on his skull

By GEOFF CUNNINGHAM Jr.
Article Date: Thursday, January 3, 2008

When it comes to being a fanatic about his team even the most ardent New England Patriots fans would likely agree that Victor Thompson is a head above the rest ... literally.

Thompson, 39, a longtime Laconia resident, wanted to pay homage to the team's recent completion of a perfect season and Sunday's victory against the New York Giants prompted him to turn his shaved skull into the canvas with which to voice his appreciation for their dominance.

On Monday Thompson made his way from his Winter Street apartment around the corner to House of Tattoos to get a full sized Patriots emblem permanently emblazoned on the side of his head.

The inking process took about one and a half hours and is part of an overall goal that has Thompson set on turning his entire head into a replica of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's helmet.
He has plans to get an identical emblem on the other side of his head and Brady's number 12 on the back of his skull.

Thompson isn't shy about the fact that he got the idea to turn his head into a helmet while serving time in prison where he watched all of their games in past seasons.

He's watched every game this year and knew that the combination of Brady and wide receiver Randy Moss would allow them to go unbeaten.

"I got the tattoo because they are 16 and 0. They are going to win the whole thing this year," said a confident Thompson.

The loyal fan grew up in Lowell, Massachusetts and has been watching the Patriots all his life.

After a disappointing finish last year that didn't see the Patriots making the Super Bowl, he said he is sure they will go all the way this year and mark an unprecedented 19-0 season.

"They are going to make up for it this year. I know they are going undefeated with Brady and Moss ... they are the team," said Thompson with a smile.

If they do win the "big one," Thompson has aspirations of getting the Vince Lombardi Trophy tattooed across the top of his head to cap the living shrine he is creating.

When asked if it hurt to have a needle repeatedly hammering into his scalp, Thompson relied: "I didn't even feel it ... I could just hear the machine buzzing and he said the outline was done."

Thompson admitted that he did feel a strange sensation when "Gary" from House of Tattoos began filling in the red and blue that make up the Pat the Patriot emblem.

He said more than few people have given him looks and probably questioned his sanity, but he said he doesn't care in the least.

"This is my support for the Patriots."

Thompson has never actually attended a Patriots game, but said he has always wanted to.

He said he could grow out his hair if he wishes to cover up the tattoos, but assured he has no plans to do that.

Is this guy serious?  Must be a Pats fan thing.   :roll:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

I knew a Redskins fan who was similarly crazy.
Stopped hanging out with him for good reason.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 18, 2008, 02:32:18 PM
I knew a Redskins fan who was similarly crazy.
Stopped hanging out with him for good reason.

:lol:

Well, you gotta draw the line somewhere.

antelope19

But seriously, making your head look like Tom Bradys' helmet?  Permanently?   :lol:

rowjimmy

Wait'll Brady is washed up and signs with The Ravens... then he'll feel smart.

nab

I think that definitely belongs in this thread.

birdman

Brilliant!

<Birdman runs off to shave head>
Paug FTMFW!