News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Quote from: JumbleTheVents on January 28, 2017, 02:54:20 AM
No need to worry brahs, I'm here, I'm here, sure hope my arrival doesn't cause a scare...im late to the party, yes indeed, but im ready to plant a phishy wishy seed.
Bro you're not helping your case here :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on February 08, 2017, 04:20:36 PM
So this happened this morning in the area where  we treat the roads. Not my fault.

I don't believe you.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PGLHAH on February 08, 2017, 05:49:07 PM
Quote from: birdman on February 08, 2017, 04:20:36 PM
So this happened this morning in the area where  we treat the roads. Not my fault.

I don't believe you.

They're gonna make you return that jacket.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Lifeboy

STUDENT LOANS OFFICIALLY PAID OFF, BOYYYYY  :banana: :banana: :rawk: :rawk: :beerbang: :beerbang:

(on paper, anyway)

Thanks, Obama
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Lifeboy on February 17, 2017, 12:31:04 PM
STUDENT LOANS OFFICIALLY PAID OFF, BOYYYYY  :banana: :banana: :rawk: :rawk: :beerbang: :beerbang:

(on paper, anyway)

Thanks, Obama

That's awesome!

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

ph92

Hell yeah! That's awesome! I'm almost glad I dropped out instead of floundering around in school, making bad decisions and racking up debt.

I as well am finally being fiscally responsible. I've gotten myself a credit card so I can get my credit score up. It's one of those secured credit cards that I put my own money into as collateral (and the amount I put into it is my credit limit). I've already gotten the information to start paying off my debts, hospital bills, ambulance rides and the like. Time to finally make financial amends for my past! I'm excited!
Make America Melt Again!

zimbra

....that President's Day is a corporate holiday which means I'm drinking a bloody mary while eating eggs and hashbrowns on my couch with Jimi's Miami Pop Festival show spinning on the turntable.  :rawk:
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio