News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

It was an honor just to be nominated....

Started by tet, November 17, 2007, 01:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 30, 2008, 08:59:56 PM
Negotiations with the WGA aren't going too well.

Dude!
I got a TON (one metric boatload) of new shit I've been working on.
I can help with some of the monologue and SOME speeches.
a

rowjimmy

August

tet

well all i know is, i'm showing up drunk, and you only get 10 seconds for a speech before the music starts (and the STFU music this award show plays is BBFCFM, turned up to 11)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sophist

Quote from: tet on January 30, 2008, 10:45:09 PM
well all i know is, i'm showing up drunk, and you only get 10 seconds for a speech before the music starts (and the STFU music this award show plays is BBFCFM, turned up to 11)
why not make it 10?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
-Phish

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

I've seen bong water dehydrate in less time than its taking to get this shit out of production and actually into action. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

due to the writers strike, the awards ceremony was canceled.  You didn't hear?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

nab

tet

-Phish

birdman

How dare ye blaspheme Jr. like that.... :x
This is better
Paug FTMFW!