News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'08 Nominees - Best Post

Started by rowjimmy, September 07, 2008, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiPhish

Poster Nutbag

Still my favorite post ever!! ... and still almost has to be the best... But now its quoted correctly....

This is a Nomination for Gumbo... of the best post '08

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 25, 2008, 02:39:46 PM
.....and which then the funk jamming did good real well, played a lot funky jamming, very well, and with Richard Gere guitar guy the Vida Blue Page clavinet boogey things in the Heavy Rotation funking, which after the Us and Them into Any Colour You Like and went to jam-funking hose....
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Guyute

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on October 25, 2008, 01:49:39 AM
Still my favorite post ever!! ... and still almost has to be the best... But now its quoted correctly....

This is a Nomination for Gumbo... of the best post '08

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 25, 2008, 02:39:46 PM
.....and which then the funk jamming did good real well, played a lot funky jamming, very well, and with Richard Gere guitar guy the Vida Blue Page clavinet boogey things in the Heavy Rotation funking, which after the Us and Them into Any Colour You Like and went to jam-funking hose....

winner, winner, chicken dinner
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

sophist

shit's weak.  :wink: 

Deer Creek is slipping, ole school sausage stew is the shit. 

Bisco Hysteria + da dcg = 3p1c. 

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

lj1987

:wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu:

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

guyforget

-AD_

WhatstheUse?

I guess we're both just likable guys....  :wtu: :lj1:
Bring in the dude!

guyforget

-AD_

guyforget

had to do it for just a second, haha
-AD_

WhatstheUse?

:lj1987:
:wtu: :wtu: :wtu: :wtu:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring in the dude!