News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

most confusing name change

Started by VA $l!m, November 19, 2007, 05:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

1st its : " my spac tickets not good enuf for you"...then its like: "your name is weeeeeiirdd."... geebees loueeseies! :crazy:  :-o:-P :cry: :wtu:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

justjezmund

Quote from: 1@3M4N $L1M on June 27, 2010, 01:36:03 PM
1st its : " my spac tickets not good enuf for you"...then its like: "your name is weeeeeiirdd."... geebees loueeseies! :crazy:  :-o:-P :cry: :wtu:

i guess im just an all around good for nothing. :-P
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

Quote from: JustJezmund on June 27, 2010, 01:38:54 PM

:-D :wink: 8-)

luv u maaaann!

welcome to the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEcenter bitchez!! :banana: :wtu: :banana: ::insert cougarz emoticon here::
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

justjezmund

Quote from: 1@3M4N $L1M on June 27, 2010, 01:42:10 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on June 27, 2010, 01:38:54 PM

:-D :wink: 8-)

luv u maaaann!

welcome to the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEcenter bitchez!! :banana: :wtu: :banana: ::insert cougarz emoticon here::
back at ya gangsta.  one of these days we'll get down.

mistercharlie

I like the change. Iceman Slim just sounds cool as hell!! Maybe it's just because I'm a comic book geek.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Whats cooler, than being cool???

justjezmund

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

GBL's recent name change confused me. After being gone from the paug for a few days, I came back to find 'some new guy with 2700 posts already'. Then I checked the link to his profile and figured it out.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 14, 2010, 05:51:16 PM
GBL's recent name change confused me. After being gone from the paug for a few days, I came back to find 'some new guy with 2700 posts already'. Then I checked the link to his profile and figured it out.

Really? I figured that one out on first sight.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 14, 2010, 06:00:44 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on September 14, 2010, 05:51:16 PM

Really? I figured that one out on first sight.
I'm just figuring this out now that you've menitoned it.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Max Power

Well, I had a long list; Hansom B. Wonderful, Hurcules Q Rockafeler, but I got the only one I spelled right: Max Power

I got it off a hairdryer.

I'm going to change the wifes name to either Chesty LaRue, Hootie McBoob or Busty StClair.
Nobody snuggles with Max Power! You strap yourself in and feel the G's.

rowjimmy

(sung loosely to the tune of Goldfinger. very loosely)

Max Power,
he's the man who's name you'd love to touch!
But you mustn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear,
but when you say it, you mustn't fear!
'Cause his name can be said by anyone!

khalpin

QuoteAnd if you've got enough room, add some exclamation points and a pirate flag.