News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sweet 16

Started by ucusty, March 22, 2005, 11:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ucusty

who do you think will go to the final 4 now?

Illinois
Louisvile
UNC
Duke

jedifunk

ok st
louisville
unc
mich st
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

ucusty

man, I got to see Duke play Michigan State earlier this year and duke let em have it.  I love how Duke is getting no love from the public and the press!  I guess people hate them now since they go so deep every march? I cant wait for this weekend 3 TEAMS from the triangle in the sweet 16 since the 80's, good stuff

guyforget

OKST
WVU (ok, ok, Louisville)  :mrgreen:
UNC
UK

I think WVU can beat Texas Tech but its unlikely that we win another after that if we did happen to make the Elite 8.  Our run has been good though, very exciting!  I think its a tossup between Duke and UK.  Id rather the Heels not have to play either of them.  All of the great teams seem to split with each other if they play twice in the season.  Duke and UNC are even again so theres no edge.  UNC beat UK once this season already so that tips the scales in their favor, IMO.  The 'Heels came out swingin' in this tourney though, they have scored the most points so far.  

(Im gonna move this down to the other forum with the BBall threads in it)
-AD_

ucusty

yea unc playing some good ball!  I'd love to get that duke vs unc in the final 4. it has almost happened so many times, it would be cool to finally see it! plus its the rubber match!

guyforget

UNC crushed the team that beat Duke.  Tonight we play for the title.  Go Heels!
-AD_